Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Swaggable: Crystal Body Deodorant Towelettes

DSCN3222

I received the product via Swaggable and was looking forward in seeing how well the Crystal Body deodorant towelettes perform. I liked that the product stated it prevents body odor versus just masking it with fragrances. I recall years ago buying those salt crystals that were to be used in place of deodorant, however I disliked having to wet the crystals and they would always drip when applying. Yes, they worked but the process is cleaner and more convenient when you just use a normal off the shelf deodorant. No water required or having to wait for the crystal to dry so you can but it back in the plastic baggy. Most times I just put it on a soap dish and forgot to bag it until I returned home.

DSCN3223

The Crystal Body Deodorant towelettes come pre-moistened so no need to wet the product. They contain no aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, phthalates or fragrances. Prevents body odor all day and you just apply it to clean skin. At first I thought it was a towelette to be used to "freshen up", maybe after working out but this is to be used after you shower. It makes sense as I never reapply deodorant on top of the application I applied in the morning. It just seems icky to me but this seems to be the natural solution that cleaned up the process of having to mess around with the crystal itself.

The towelette performed just as advertised and not only did I feel fresh and clean all day, if my activity level went up, there was no odor issues. I did not get any irritation and this was even after shaving and using a towelette 30 minutes after. I also like that versus a deodorant stick, you use a fresh towelette each time and hygiene wise, it is more welcoming. That little notion hit me when I went to use a second towelette and it was nice to open a fresh and clean packet. Easy to carry and I have used body towelettes before that were designed to be used as way to freshen up and I can see the formula being able to do this, however the towelette size is on the small side as it is intended more to be used for underarm application.

DSCN3224

You can find more information on the entire product line at: http://www.thecrystal.com/

I found Amazon to Walgreens carries their products and you can also print out a $1.00 savings coupon via their site.

I received the above product via Swaggable and free of charge.  I am not obligated in providing a favorable/positive review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product, which may differ from yours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment