Sunday, November 15, 2015

RichCraft Products Premium Burlap Roll with No-Fray Edges

cropped-header1
I've been crafting with burlap now for about a year, and if there was one thing that really chapped my bottom, it was the fraying edges of most standard burlap. It's messy, it's nearly impossible to mend a straight edge to it, and consequently keeping straight lines on projects was a futile effort. And then RichCraft came along and offered me their Premium Burlap "Table Runner" roll with "No Fray" edges. It's like the clouds parting on a cloudy day and feeling the sun shine on your face.
DSC_0343
RichCraft uses a tightly-knit, super premium natural burlap fabric that isn't patchy and full of holes, but retains that rustic charm inherent to burlap fabric. But they went the extra mile and sewed over the edges to insure you don't have little bits and strings sticking out all over the place, which had become my number one complaint working with burlap. The texture is uniform, unlike most industrial or low-grade burlap, and you get 10 yards of 12" premium burlap to work with. They call it a "Table Runner" roll, and I have no doubt it would look stunning as a table runner, but there's so much more you can do with it, because it's made so well and doesn't make the same mess you'd be used to with normal burlap. You can even make placemats to go with the table runner, the possibilities are endless!
DSC_0345
There's a lot of burlap fabric out there, and some of it is terrible to work with. It's messy, poorly woven, with jute thread of varying sizes throughout, making any project a little bit harder to complete. RichCraft's Premium Burlap Roll is one of the first I've used with sewn edges, and I'll have a very hard time going back to my other burlap rolls after this. RichCraft has spoiled me! It's a little pricey, but you have to balance quality with price, and I feel RichCraft has hit that sweet spot with both. I highly recommend their Premium Burlap Table Runner Roll!
DSC_0344

Connect with RichCraft:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from RichCraft Products.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment