Monday, December 28, 2015

Ohuhu Electric Eraser

Okay, so I've been a fan of most Ohuhu products in the past. They were reasonably priced, decent quality products. I had some issues with one and had some difficulty getting support, but I chalked that up to them being a newer company still getting their feet under them. This last product, that I received via Tomoson, came defective. It didn't work. I tried to reach out to them, but received no response via email. I tried to go to the website linked in the promotion page; It took me to a Cindy Crawford website. The Amazon page where I was asked to review the product doesn't lea to the product at all. Fail, fail and more fail.
DSC_0720
When a company doesn't get back to you once, it's an oversight. When they send a second defective product and then completely ignore customers, that's a pattern and a disturbing one. I no longer recommend anyone do business with Ohuhu. They don't care about the products or the customer once they ship them out, and I don't do business with people who treat their customers in such a fashion. Maybe one day they'll get their act together. Today isn't that day, and tomorrow's not looking good either. Sorry about the short post, but I'm not going to waste any more time reviewing a product that doesn't work from a company that doesn't care.
DSC_0721
I received the above product(s) free of charge from Ohuhu.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.
DSC_0722

No comments:

Post a Comment