Thursday, February 4, 2016

eightyFive Multi-Purpose Collapsible Storage Containers

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm always grateful for more storage solutions. Hubby is a bit of a pack rat and I tend to keep things in anticipation of future needs, so we both are guilty of keeping more stuff around than we use or really, truly need at any given time. So when I got a chance to try out these nifty collapsible storage boxes from eightyFive, I jumped right in with both feet.
DSC_0814
These eightyFive storage boxes are fabric over cardboard, so they're lightweight but still sturdy enough for my plethora of beauty samples, my crafting supplies, or just my collection of fuzzy slipper socks.They have handles on the side to make moving or carrying them a breeze, and they "latch" closed in the from using velcro tabs. I wouldn't put anything terribly heavy in them, because after all they are only thin fabric and cardboard, but as a temporary or disposable storage solution you could really do a lot worse. You get a three pack with various sizes: Small 10" x 8" x 5 ½", Medium 12" x 10" x 4 in", and Large at 13" x 12" x 7 ½", approximately. There's some give int he fabric so you could plus or minus a 1/4" here and there. And you get all three for only $16.99 shipped, which is a steal. And when not in use, the boxes fold back down easily and store flat, taking up virtually no room at all. If I had to take issue with anything, it would be I would like a few less, shall we say, garish, color selections, and that while this type of fabric is what keeps the three pack affordable, dusting it is a headache. Best to vacuum them with a wand and fabric brush attachment.
DSC_0816
Perfect for your kids, or your pets, or even just for little old me, these three eightyFive Fabric Storage boxes are a hit in this house. They hold everything I need them to, store safely away or stacked in a corner, and fold away when not needed, and all for just over $15? Yes please! I recommend these highly, if you can get past the bright blue and orange!
DSC_0815

Connect with eightyFive Products:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from .  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment