Monday, November 25, 2013

Smiley360: PepBoys Automobile Campaign with Oil Change

DSCN3536

I usually do not get automobile oriented missions but even though I'm a female, I do enjoy rewarding our truck as she has provided us with years of reliable service.

DSCN3584

The PepBoys kit included everything from a great coupon to save on oil changes, a car air freshener, a flash drive, and a gift card to try out PepBoy's services. I Googled our nearest PepBoy's and we had three to choose from, which were reasonably located. I opted for the PepBoys Auto shop that was closest to us. Think of a satellite store and this is a PepBoys where the majority of it's business is repair versus a store with merchandise. The Pomona, California store (#1439) is very clean and a girl like me appreciates that but what I appreciated more was the level of service. Alex, the manager was very pleasant and makes sure the customers needs are met but also that the services are provided within a fair amount of time. I did not make an appointment so call me a "walk-in". I arrived on a Monday and the store was busy so this is a good sign for me! We had three vehicles ahead of us and when I got there and before I even sat, I saw 3 more cars arrive behind us. You can see your vehicle being worked on so that is also a major plus. Hey, I love our truck so I want to make sure she is okay when seeing a doctor (mechanic) :). The entire process took about an hour on this busy day. The service was more than just an oil change because PepBoy's package included a complimentary vehicle inspection. I thought it would be generic but the employee did do a visual inspection on everything, along with notations, plus topped off the coolant. I saw him do it and he was thorough! No pushing of extra unneeded services, parts, and/or warranties. Very courteous and our truck was returned as clean as when it was given.

I would most definitely will be returning because I was in and out in a less amount of time than it takes at the dealership, plus I don't have to wait hours for a simple service and then be at the mercy of their shuttle service. I did not have to make an appointment for what I consider routine maintenance like I do with the dealership too. For $19.99 plus taxes, our truck left happy :)

DSCN3906 DSCN3909

Do not forget to pick-up your PepBoys Rewards card when you are there. You get 50 points just for registering and it comes with added benieftits too. You can visit PepBoys for more information at:

  • Site- http://www.pepboys.com/

  • Rewards- www.Pepboy.com/Rewards

  • Current Coupons and Specials- http://www.pepboys.com/sale_specials/


I received the above products and services from Smiley360 and Pepboys. I am not obligated to provide a favorable or positive review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the brand and products, which may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. I knew I should not let my guy go alone. He didn't bring back a reward card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Love all the details. :)

    ReplyDelete