Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Swaggable: Eco-Me Dog Dry Shampoo

DSCN1374

I received a sample of the Eco-Me Dog Dry Shampoo in Grapefruit Sage. First item I liked is the simple ingredients list. You have Baking Soda, Corn Starch and Essential oils...the end!

DSCN1376

Directions are fairly simple: You sprinkle onto fur, brush or rub in thoroughly. You then wipe excess away with a dry towel. Repeat as needed and can also be used to refresh dog bedding.

Results:

This is like an air freshener and odor eliminator spray but for Dogs! I liked how it gave her a fresh scent and she did not mind the application. Being that this pretty much is an enhanced baking soda, I already have used it in the past for refreshing her bedding and sleeping quarters. It has been chilly and our dog had been cold and in a jacket, so she tends to get a little on the funky side. She smells like a corn chip! This made her corn chip-less and that is a major plus in my book. The product does absorb some oils and dirt when you get a look at the towel you use to wipe off. Our dog likes to play with the vacuum hose and I also used it to get some of the powder off, even though it was not needed.  I figure I was cleaning so let's make a game of it!

DSCN1377

I would love this product for in-between baths. I know if I had received this product sooner, it would have yielded a better result because so far it left me 75% satisfied with the clean and 150% satisfied with the scent. To corn chip-less smelling dogs!  You can purchase this product and their other lines at the Eco-Me website!

DSCN1378

I received the above product from Swaggable and I am not obligated to provide a positive or negative review, just my honest opinion.  My opinion is based on my experience with the product and may differ from yours

2 comments:

  1. does it smell like hand sanitzer, the groomer used something that was eco friendly and smelt like grapfruit hand sanitizer strong but pleasant, and i was hoping this is it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it smells more like a carpet deodorizer. I have scented sanitizers so I know how those smell, but this has a more softer and pleasant scent to it. I hope this helps ;)

    ReplyDelete