Monday, March 18, 2013

Olay ProX Deep Wrinkle Treatment

I saved reviewing this for last because I wanted to know if I could notice a difference, and I have! I have a plethora of anti-aging creams that go hand in hand with the broken promises. I always go back to my RoC because for the price point and results, you can't beat it. The last few years I have been using RoC Multi-Correxion night treatment and I have been happy. I use it in the day with sunscreen because the cream has no idea it's daytime and the lack of SPF is what makes it a night cream.

DSCN1371

I know there is no genie that will be granting me wishes or a magic potion, but I just want to slow it down (okay, trying to slam on the brakes here) when it comes to those lines that are starting to linger. I have been happy to report that so far the line I have in middle of my eyebrows (that tells on me when I dislike something or worse, someone) has lightened. I have very fine lines around the eyes that mostly come from laughing and because I have dimples, I tend to have come into this world already with creases. I think for a non-surgical option, ProX surpassed my expectations! I did not expect in 3 weeks to notice anything and I have noticed what they advertise, diminishing of wrinkles. I wish they made a magic eraser for faces but until they come up with one, ProX is as close as you can get without visiting a doctor's office. I like that it dries to a matte finish so it does not interfere with my make-up or for the days I go make-up free. The last thing you want is a greasy mark that highlights the things you are trying to hide. Not one pimple or clogged pore has emerged in the areas I have used the deep wrinkle cream and like I stated, I am going on a little over three weeks here. I have sensitive skin in certain areas and they tend to peel even on the days that are just windy. No peeling and I have noticed that it has taken away problems that I did not even think I needed solutions for, like evening the skin tone. I thought I was even but after using ProX, I obviously needed improvement. You use small dabs and gently treat the areas you are unhappy with. Product comes in a tube so nasty jar collecting germs. I don't think I even use a pea sized worth, so I also like how a little goes a long way. The best way I can describe what is occurring, is almost like the lines/wrinkles are being flattened out slowly. I know now that I will be using this ProX and it has made my arsenal list of things I throw at my face and actually work!

I have stated before (just scroll down) on why you should join Kred (www.Kred.com) and now they are even keeping me looking younger! It does not cost to join and they have wonderful rewards!

I received the above product free of charge and I have zero obligation in providing a positive/favorable review. My honest opinion is based on my experiences that may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate, result in I found exactly what I used to be looking for.
    You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles daily along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete