Sunday, December 29, 2013

Swaggable: REBOOTizer Supplement Wellness Booster Drink

DSCN4025

With 2013 coming to a close, I tend to misbehave starting December 23rd. I have a trial run of misbehaving around Turkey Day but I try to pretend that never happened. With the stress of the holidays, the under-eating I do because I am busy shopping, decorating, running around and the overeating I do when we have gatherings......well, my body is not liking me right now. The feeling is mutual :P

DSCN4026

I received a box with 3 drinks that resemble those foil like lunch time drinks we had in school but those were pure sugar-laced junk with some banned coloring. Rebootizer is described as a Swiss formulated Wellness Booster. You have antioxidant support and detox assistance. I need some assistance and more of a miracle at the moment but we can start by hitting F5 with this and see how things turn out. This is a 3-Day system but they recommend a regimen of at least 6 consecutive days each month. We shall see if a "soft reboot" works then.

  • Day 1:


Very simple to just squeeze to puncture the pouch but I made sure to do it over the sink and away from me because I have learned my lesson in the past and did not need a second shower that day. The drink smells herby, vitamin-ish and a touch of citrus with a hint of sweetness. So do we say sugary grassy bark? The main ingredients are Dandelion Root extract, Licorice Root extract, Angelica Flower extract, Lemon Balm extract, Acerola extract and Lemon extract. You have other ingredients like water, sucrose and Maltodextrin. I drink it and dispose of the pouch and I'm an Emergen-C drinker but this is nothing in taste or flavor like that. I don't feel anything so I figure I walk and see what happens.

Well, I walked, cleaned, browsed on-line and other non-interesting things and one thing that happened was I forgot I had anything until I was peeling an onion for dinner and saw the pouch in the trash. I am not seeing double so nothing good or bad has happened so far.

  • Day 2:


I was able to be victorious and only spilled a teaspoon amount when I squeezed the package open but none of it got on me! Again, I figure I walk it off and see what happens.

Dinner time comes but this time I made sure to see if anything I felt was different, better, an improvement......I'll take a tickle at this time but nothing. I am not even going to the restroom any differently but I'm hydrated, so that is sort of positive.

  • Day 3:


Since the product says to shake, I shook with gusto thinking maybe that would help. I did remember to put the third pouch in the fridge and the cold did help make the product taste less sweet. Again, had my drink and went about my day. This time I decided to read more about the ingredients and claims because I know about free radicals but it's always good to refresh our knowledge. The product states it helps with oxidative stress that can aid the bad "stuff" like weight issues, chronic conditions to fatigue and aging. I figure I use every cream and anti-aging product I can get my hands on so why no try a "inwards works outwards" approach here.

Day No. 3 came and went and I did notice some changes but unfortunately with a 3-Day sample on a recommended 6 day every 30 days system, I cannot report on a full detox regarding Rebootizer. It's one of those products that need to be used long-term to see any results I would imagine.

Check out REBOOTizer on:

DSCN4024

I will try contacting the company and see if I can end this review on a better note than a "?". I started with a question mark about the product and ended that way, so if I am able to try a true full regimen from Rebootizer, I shall return to report :)

I received the above product from Swaggable and Rebootizer, free of charge. I am not obligated to provide positive or favorable feedback, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the brand and/or it's products, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment