Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Klout Perk: New Garnier Clean+ Purifying Foam Cleanser Review #CleanPlus

Formulated for Combination Skin suffers, this new cleanser promises to deliver a better clean, plus rebalance your skin.

IMAG0447

I received a bottle courtesy of Garnier and Klout. I was interested because I tend to navigate towards foam cleansers anyways, so this was already a perfect fit for me, plus I do suffer from skin with an attitude. My combination skin/t-zone horror goes from being oily to even dry. It just can't pick a side if it's life depended on it. I think my flip-flopping comes from times I over cleanse and turn a semi-oily spot into a dry dead zone. I then could peel if I continue this route, so I'm hoping Garnier forces my skin to just behave.....give me just one season where it says, "let's be normal for Spring".

The Purifying Foam Cleanser features:

  • Deeply Cleans and removes Make-Up

  • Oil Free

  • With Results being visible after one use

  • After 1 week's time, skin is softened and refreshed

  • Infused with Antioxidants

  • The Cleanser also has a nice Grapefruit & Pomegranate scent


Test Run, Day 1:

I skip the towelette I usually use to remove make-up because this cleanser states it has that covered. One and a half pumps and the product comes out perfectly foamy and not the type that collapses within a few seconds of coming in contact with air. You get a rich foam that disperses nicely over the skin and I did notice a full on attack on my eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow. My make-up surrendered and I was left with skin that felt "normal". You know, not tight like I have plastic wrap pulled over my face but also no left-overs from my cosmetics. Just freshly clean.

I use the cleanser for a total period of a week to see if I am happy with the performance......then week #2 and so forth.

Final Verdict:

I don't break out and the cleanser has been 100% successful at always delivering a freshly clean surface after I wash my make-up off. It's cost effective and in my opinion does a better job than my former towelette because I always saw the towelette as a "pre-clean". You wipe with the wet cloths but I never felt my skin was clean sometimes it even felt more un-breathable than when I had make-up on. I swore it would cause clogged pores if I did not use my face wash after, so double the expenditure there. The Garnier Clean+ for combination skin, did not over dry my delicate skin around the eyes, cleansed the oily spots around my chin and center of my forehead (told you I was an oddball when it came to skin), and let my normal skin just pretend like everything is fine and dandy. The foam also feels nice and smells inviting.....I at least felt more relaxed after experiencing the Pom & Grapefruit aroma so don't burst my bubble! Call it a face cleanse with a side of aromatherapy.

IMAG0448

Price Point: Retails for $5.99 but I did see Target had it at $5.39. You add a manufacture coupon, Target Store coupon, plus the Cart Wheel app., and use your Target credit card with purchase......well, try not to smile too hard because that causes wrinkles :)

The Garnier Clean+ line has other formulas to suite your needs to:

  • Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

  • Nourishing Cleansing Oil

  • Shine Control Cleansing Gel

  • Soothing Cream Cleanser

  • Invigorating Daily Scrub

  • Balancing Daily Exfoliater


Check out the Garnier Clean+ Collection and find the innovative formula that fits your skin's needs best:

  • On-line- http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/home.aspx

  • Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/garnierusa

  • Twitter- https://twitter.com/garnierusa

  • Target- http://www.target.com/p/the-latest-from-garnier/-/A-15124032


I received the above product free of charge from Garnier and Klout.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment