Saturday, August 2, 2014

I've made a SoulKu Connection

SoulKu_Logo

 

After a short stay-cation I have jumped back into my blog with both feet, and I hope to hit the ground running with SoulKu. I love their intimate approach to "feel-good" jewelry and their dedication to sustainability and human interaction. So let's begin.

IMAG1588

"Soul-Full of Light" is the theme of this batch of beauties, and. I'm just over the moon with how cute, delicate these little pieces are. I got to take 3 of them out for a test run, and my favorite has got to be Cracked Agate. IMAG1589As the card it was attached to states, it's full of love and positivity and is steeped in "positivity, self-confidence and clarity". While I can't directly attribute the good vibes I felt to the necklace specifically, I can say with absolute clarity that it certainty didn't hurt in those steps either.

 

 

IMAG1591My second favorite has got to be the Azure Blue Crystal. And while the card purports to "carry the energies of calm, inspiration and spirituality", I can attest to the fact that it's just darling around my neck, so the rest to me is a big bonus. Faceted to reflect the light, it's a sight to behold on bright, sunny California days.

 

Last but by no means least is the Noreena Jasper. The card it was attached to says that it's imbued with the "power to IMAG1590support,grounding, release of negative energies, and freedom", I'll state that it's also imbued with a rich earthy beauty that just looks too cute around your neck. Almost like a cacao bean, I had to be careful hubby didn't try to snack on it.

 

 

All three pieces come on a golden gossamer thread with metal clasps, and on thoughtful, inspirational cards, and in your choice of 16", 17", or 18" lengths. 10% of each sale goes directly to Women for Women International, a worthwhile charity if there ever was one. I highly recommend clicking that link to learn more.

 

 

IMAG1069-1 (1)

IMAG1071-1Like every other SoulKu piece sold, as well as the previous ones I've reviewed, the emphasis is on making, nurturing and maintaining personal relationships. Too often we get caught up in our digital lives, and forget that we're physical creatures that crave touch, talk, and interaction, on a physical and spiritual level. With all the hustle and bustle in our lives, sometimes we can unintentionally forgo what should  matter the most to us:. Each other. SoulKu wants to remind us, with their jewelry, Eco-friendly cards, and simple envelopes that in the end, reaching out and touching someone matters more that whatever "update" our myriad of devices tell us are happening all day, every day. Thanks for that, SoulKu. I hope each and every one of you has the chance to be "reminded" by them as well.

 

Make a connection with SoulKu:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from SoulKu.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment