Tuesday, April 5, 2016

OxyLED Dimmable LED Copper Wire String Lights

LED lighting has come a long way, and one of my favorite companies that's making the latest and greatest is OxyLED. They always find a way to innovate, taking a product we all thought we knew and changing things up just enough to make the common product shiny and new. The latest is their LED string lights. I've reviewed a few before, and a one was, up until now, my favorite. Let me share why this new offering from OxyLED supplanted them so handily.
DSC_1135
To start, we've all been there. The best laid out plans to decorate and light a fixture in the house come undone because try as you might, you'll see the wire. OxyLED realized this and decided if you're going to see it anyway, you might as well make it sparkle with gorgeous, bright shiny copper. And I'm loving it. Gone also are the harsh, bright blue-white lights of LED's from the past and in their place are soft, warm white lights (2700-2900K warm white range) that aren't hard on your eyes int he least. But what took it up to 11 for me was the remote control. Not just a simple "on" or "off", but you can dim them, and they can flash, strobe and fade too. That's just too cool. Not just for holidays or parties, but I can use these lights for my year round decorating, I can use them for mood light, I can even leave them up for parties and social gatherings. There's nothing they're not good for, and at 120 lights on a 40 foot string, the possibilities are endless! And with over 12" from the first light to the control box, and almost 60" from the box to the plug, your lights will have plenty of length to hide the cord and keep it hidden. I did notice that at a certain distance (about 20 feet and through a wall) the remote didn't always get the signal through. Careful placement of the antennae should remedy that, however.
DSC_1136
All this and you get OxyLED's stellar service and support, for the life of the product. 10 brightness levels, 3 modes, a remote control, a beautiful light set with an equally beautiful wire, perfect lighting colors and lifetime support? And for only $14.99? That's a steal. I'm planning on picking up a few sets, because they have so many uses, I'm making plans right now to light a few projects. I love these lights, and I think you will too.
DSC_1137

Connect with OxyLED/HisGadget:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from HisGadget and OxyLED.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment