Saturday, April 16, 2016

Q's Inn Stainless Steel Accented Salt and Pepper Grinders

I learned about the amazing flavor differences from fresh ground pepper a long, long time ago, and the various flavor intricacies of fresh ground artisinal salts not too long after. Since then, I haven't used pre-ground pepper or granular salt since. One of the inevitabilities of grinders are that they wear out, so when I got a chance to try a new set from Q's Inn, I was incredibly thankful.




I'm glad I got to try them, because they are some of the smoothest grinding salt and pepper dispensers I've ever used. To start, the base, made of crystal-clear glass instead of the industry standard plastic, is a welcome change and makes keeping an eye on the amount left a breeze, unlike my old set which were wood and made knowing how much was left a guessing game. Glass is easy to clean, both inside and out. The bases hold twice as much as my old grinders, and that's a huge benefit, because one of the things that really gets under my skin is an empty grinder while I'm cooking. The grinding top has a brushed stainless steel, with a snap on top, and adjustable ceramic burr with an infinitely adjustable setting for fine or extra chunky grinds. And like I said, the grinding action started smooth and stayed that way over a few weeks of use. Usually, with the disposable grinders I bought from Trader Joe's would gunk up and bind after a couple weeks. No such issue with the Q's Inn set.




This Q's Inn set of grinders is a little pricier than the usual sets at $19.99, but the quality of materials really sets this pair of grinders apart. The ceramic burrs should last a very, very long time. The stainless steel tops are smooth and look stunning. The glass bases are large, hold a good amount of pepper or salt, and make for an easy, sure grip for grinding. Top top it off, there's a LIFETIME 100% Satisfaction guarantee, and that's almost worth the price for peace of mind alone! This might be the last grinder set you need to buy! There's a lot to like and nothing I don't about this Q's Inn set and recommend them highly.

Connect with Q's Inn:
On Amazon
On Twitter

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Q's Inn. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment