Friday, May 30, 2014

Klout Perk: People V.I.P. Perk with 3 month Magazine Subscription and World's Most Beautiful gift box #PEOPLEVIP

IMAG1083-1

Another great Klout perk! Who doesn't love getting boxes filled with goodies? Certainly not this gal! This one had a nice mix of items from jewelry to nail polish, and all courtesy of People's Magazine. Definitely a great way in getting that V.I.P. feeling across! They call the items below Editor's Pick and that means People's Magazine did the hard work of testing things out to knowing what is currently H-O-T at the moment!

IMAG1085-1

 

Let's get started on the goodies.......

 

IMAG1086-1

1. Hungry Girl: Chew the Right Thing

A cute but also informational diet book that helps in making better choices when it comes to eating. Perfect timing with Summer creeping closer and that means swimsuit weather too. You don't want to eat yourself out of a bikini and this little set gives you 50 recipe cards filled with less guilty versions of the food you enjoy munching on. The low caloric versions range from everything like sweet treats, drinks, to full meals. Easy to follow and playful at the same time!

 

IMAG1089-1

2. Zoya Nail Polish in color Rue
I have tried most brands out there of nail polishes and I once owned a Zoya in a red hue, however it was a bright red and so not me that I gave it away. Wanting to gift it to someone meant not trying it and I always pondered about the brand, many a times walking around Ulta with a bottle but never making the commitment to actually buy it and taking it home. I love neutral shades and I am guilty of purchasing the same color but from different brands. I don't mean to but there are those tones that just make you smile and this Rue color is it for me. I love how it is a shade that goes with any season and any mood. It's pretty, noticeable but does not scream out, "look at my nails".....it sort of just goes with the flow kind of color. I also became a fan of Zoya's formula because it makes me look like an expert when applying even when I try convincing my left paw to stop shaking.  I was able to do a polka dot accent nail because it was one of my better less shaking going on nail polishing days!

[gallery ids="3510,3511"]

 

 

IMAG1088-1

3. Professional Hair Detangler
A comb-slash-brush but without a stick. You would think it's like a broken brush and what' the fuss? It comes down to control and less stress to your hair. The wand on a brush tends to make you put out more "umph" and this is why so many times we accidentally pull on (or out) our own hair even when it's ourselves doing the brushing. I'm not into pain and much less tangles, so this little palm miracle makes we have less ouch and I can use it with wet or dry hair. I also like that there is no stick to deal with, so it travels well too.

IMAG1087-1

4. Delicate Spring Bracelet
A gold accented bracelet that is light on the wrist and can easily be combined with other items to get that "stackable" look we are seeing with everything. We layered clothes for a while, so it seems we are now doing it with our accessories too. I liked the gold shimmer part but the plastic blue wires were just not me. I will not be tossing this piece away but with a little D.I.Y, I will be making this into something that is more "me" and that is the whole point when it comes to looks, you go with what you like!

IMAG1090-1

5. Chevron Beauty Set
Three different sized bags that feature a nice green colored chevron pattern. I have make-up bags that I store inside other make-up bags because every bag has been used, needed, and even borrowed at one point. Easy closure and I love that these are also wipe-able inside. I'm not a make-up spill"er" but my purses are spotless because these baggies have saved me one time or another. Purses get dropped, stepped on to I have caught my husband using mine as an arm rest. I now still yell but with less spazing if anything was crushed and made a mess. I also use the larger one for half frozen water bottles that are cold and sweat....sort of like when you go to see a movie and don't want to pay $6 for 8 ounces of H2o. Not that I'm giving you ideas or anything :)

IMAG1084-1

6. People Magazine Subscription
I am reader of all magazines and this usually comes about that I run out of things to read and I'll read anything for entertainment. I'm not a huge celebrity follower but enjoy entertainment news, like what is coming out soon to what got axed that I just started watching. People's has it all, to shopping tips and even make-up advice. I will be enjoying my 3 months of entertainment along with my goodies!

I have said it before and if this box does not convince you, I have no idea what will.  Join Klout!  It's a great way to experience what you already like and also a bit of the new so you can change up now and then.  I was unsure I would enjoy People's Magazine and wrote it off in the past but I just learned a new thing, I actually found articles I enjoyed to even coupons!

Connections:

  • Connect with Klout on-line- [embed]http://klout.com/#/create[/embed]

  • See what is new with People's Magazine at- [embed]http://www.people.com/people/[/embed]

  • People's Magazine via Twitter- [embed]https://twitter.com/peoplemag[/embed]

  • People's Magazine via Facebook- [embed]https://www.facebook.com/peoplemag[/embed]

  • #PeopleVIP


I received the above product(s) free of charge from Klout and People's Magazine.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. Great perk!!! Haven't seen a good Klout perk in a while, glad you got this! :)

    ReplyDelete