Friday, May 30, 2014

Klout Perk: Red Bull #CamoCan Helping Heroes

IMAG1203-1-1

I indulge in energy drinks and I always go for Red Bull when I do. This can goes beyond just delivering a great looking Klout perk, but it's the causes behind it that make it spectacular. Red Bull Camo Can benefits the Military Warriors Support Foundation and their Homes4WoundedHeroes and Homes4GoldStars programs. We are talking about providing mortgage-free homes to combat wounded heroes and their families, as well as spouses of fallen combat heroes. Each Camo can helps provide Iraq and Afghanistan combat heroes with housing and to date, five homes have been provided through this partnership, which is in it's third year!

IMAG1204-1 (1)

Support by purchasing a #CamoCan and you can also visit the following sites if you wish to learn more and/or contribute:

  • www.MilitaryWarriors.Org

  • @WariorsSupport

  • #Helping Heroes

  • www.Redbull.com

  • @RedBull

  • #CamoCan


I received the above product(s) free of charge from Klout and Red Bull. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment