Tuesday, March 29, 2016

BUREI® Watch Company's BM-7006-51E Date Chronograph Men's Watch

logo
There are a few things that I've come to expect from budget watch brands. Hollow steel links in the bands. Cheap glass for the crystal. Flimsy hardware. Poor construction and function. But when a watch comes into my home with a high-polished solid stainless steel with a push-button hidden deployant clasp, precision Japanese quartz movement, full functioning chronograph, full water resistance and a sapphire crystal for $68.99?!? Are you kidding me? Burei has got to be insane to be selling that much for that little!
DSC_1056
Any yet, they are indeed offering their quality watches at that price, and after speaking to them a few times I'm reasonably certain they're not nuts, but just nuts for quality and value. I thought the Burei BM-7006-51E Chronograph looked nice on the page when I ordered, but I wasn't prepared for how amazing it looked and fit in person. It's a little bit dressy, and also a little bit sporty, so it can fit almost any occasion and style. And while the bracelet is sold 316L stainless steel polished to a flawless mirror finish, it's not heavy or bulky, but instead sleek and understated, but also refined at the same time. The pushers for the chronograph function are smooth and actuate easily, the interior of the bezel has indices for precise countdowns, the face is an easy to read joy with minute markers and standard numeric markers at the hours, with a small date window between 4 and 5 o'clock. The case is 42mm, which is in the butter zone for Hubby (42-44mm) for size, and the 20mm band looks perfect on the wrist, not too skinny but not so large as to be obnoxious. The push-in crown is simple to use, and the scratch resistant sapphire crystal is such a nice touch and usually reserved for much more expensive timepieces, and rarely used on anything under $100. It's water resistant to 30M as well, with a screw-down case back that makes replacing the battery a breeze. There's the usual Burei attention to detail with the swirls on the clasp, the knurling on the crown, and sizing arrows on the inside of the band. There's also the usual Burei bells and whistles, with the gift box and bag, the warranty card outlining the stellar Burei 30-day, 1-Year and 2-Year warranty times, as well as a easy to read instruction manual should you have any issues. And as if there wasn't enough value added here, Burei gives you a watch sizing tool to make customizing your Burei watch a breeze, at no additional cost. The customer service is quick to respond to any and all issues (usually a 24 hour turnaround time), and they ship free next or same day with Amazon prime.


There's a lot of cheap, poorly made watches out there, and if you're like Hubby and I, we tended to sort on price and say that anything under "X" amount is not going to be made well or made to last. And Burei went and turned our world on it's head by stuffing so much quality into so sharp a package and all the while charging a pittance. At this price these quality timepieces are suitable for holiday gifts, birthday gifts, graduation gifts, or "Just Because" gifts, and they'll think you spent hundreds of dollars. I'm so thankful for the chance to try Burei watches and I'm glad to spread the word, because their name, to me, is now synonymous with Quality. You can't go wrong with Burei. And Hubby can't wait for his next one!
DSC_1061

Connect with Burei:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Burei. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.
DSC_1065

As an aside, Burei has been amazing to me, and I think the rep I've been working with wanted to go above and beyond, and since I was reviewing men's watches for Hubby, thought I should get a little gift as well, and included an adorable little hair clip for me. That's the kind of awesome Burei is. I'm happy o support them and recommend them to everyone I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment