Sunday, March 6, 2016

Iridesi "Scarlet Edition" Etched Glass Fine Grit Nail Files, Set of 2

I do my own nails on a semi-regular basis, because it's one of those little things I can do for myself that doesn't take a lot of time, and I like taking care of myself from time to time. Part of any good at-home manicure is nail maintenance, and part of good nail maintenance is using good tools, like these nifty Iridesi Etched Glas Nail Files. I think I've found the new gold standard in nail files!
DSC_0968
Different from normal abrasive file sticks, with glued on substances like aluminum oxide, these Iridesi files are one solid piece of acid-etched glass with no glued-on abrasives, and better than a harsh metal file that can leave your nails rough. These Iridesi files will never need to be replaced (unless I'm not careful with them) and will last for many, many years. They're hypoallergenic and so incredibly easy to keep clean as well, just brush the nail dust off and dip them in rubbing alcohol and you're as good as new! There's so many benefits to these, with the only drawback being that because they are glass, you need to handle them with a little bit more care than the usual disposable ones. That means no dropping them on hard surfaces, or just tossing them in your purse and going. But Iridesi thought ahead and anticipated a gal's need to be on the move and provided you with sturdy plastic cases that keep the nail files (and your purse's contents as well!) safe from harm. So, they're function, beautiful, and when you consider that they'll outlive traditional files by a number of years, so affordable I can't see any reason to not pick up a set!


Sometimes things only seem pricier at first, until you do some math and realize that a file that never gets dull is better than buying and replacing nail files all the time. And, there' really no harm in a functional tool looking fabulous too, and Iridesi made sure their files look like a million bucks while keeping your nails looking like a million bucks themselves! I'm sold on etched glass nail files, and I think when you try them you will be too!
DSC_0970

Connect with Iridesi:

On Amazon
I received the above product(s) free of charge from Iridesi. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment