Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Eunectes Watercolor Paint Set with Travel case, Palette & Brushes

I've been wanting to try a watercolor set of paints ever since I rediscovered my "crafty" side, and have been holding out for a decent set at a fair price that would meet my, admittedly limited right now, needs. Eunectes happened along and offered me a chance to try and review their set, so I saw it as kismet and said "You bet!"
IMAG3772 (1)
And I'm extremely glad I did. So far, this is a very high quality set with bright, rich, vivid colors that have extremely high pigments that absolutely ensure that whatever you paint is coated in a luscious wash of color. With 24 colors available in this set, there's nary a color combination you can imagine that you cannot produce. These Eunectes watercolors come up off the block easily and spread evenly for uniform coverage and saturation of color. The color blocks are first ground to fine powder and are "made from the best available pigments and gums" and are non-toxic, with conformance to ASTM D-4236 and EN71-3 standards.  The included travel box ensures that you can store or transport your watercolors safely with no right of hihgly pigmented dust staining the floor or furniture, and the set even comes with a white mixing base paint, and plastic mixing palette, and a starter set of brushes so you're good to go and start creating the moment your Eunectes Watercolor set arrives!


A quick note, Amazon did it's usual atrocious packing job and a few of my watercolor blocks were cracked, as well as a rainbow of paint dust from jostling during shipping covered everything. Should you have the misfortune of getting Amazon's ubiquitous "Stupid Shipping Crew" treatment of your set as well, be sure you thoroughly wipe everything down beforehand with a damp cloth, because these are extremely high pigments and will very vividly stain almost anything it comes in contact with, possibly permanently. Overall I'm thrilled with the quality of this Eunectes Watercolor set, and I highly recommend this set for beginners and experienced painters alike.
IMAG3776

Connect with Eunectes:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Eunectes. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment