Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BzzAgent: Dr. Scholl's Gel Insoles for Women

DSCN2603


I received the BzzAgent's campaign offer for the Dr. Scholl's insoles and have been curious as all the people in the commercials seem super happy and I want that too!

I received the kit and it included the "Outrageous Comfort" insoles, as they make several different kinds of insoles in their Gel line:

  • Outrageous Comfort

  • Work Insoles

  • Arch Support

  • Extra Support Insoles

  • Sport Replacement Insoles

  • Slimsole Insoles


DSCN2605

The benefits to Massaging Gel insoles are:

  • Waves of cushion to your feet's more sensitive areas

  • They also provide Superior Shock absorption

  • Product trims to fit and comes with easy instructions for every insole

  • The designs available for most activities, for everyday wear, work related, sports to dancing!


DSCN2606

I did find that double the comfort may also mean double the thickness, so not all my shoes accepted the insoles but fortunately most did and the objective here is finding comfort, which they did provide. I did find they do not transfer the constant shock you get from walking on concrete to asphalt to uneven ground, so the Doctor did deliver on that promise. They are comfortable but it does take a few hours to get used to the feeling, as there is something else in your shoe other than your foot. By hour 3, I was not even thinking about it. After running errands, I did find my pain level was not as high as usual so they do aid with comfort and minimizing some pain. I did find that the insole tends to move in certain shoes a bit more than others and that was uncomfortable but as long as you wear these in a sneaker, boot or even a casual shoe, you should be fine.

Was I floating and jumping like in the commercials?

No, I unfortunately was not but it did provide that extra cushion that even the most comfortable pair of shoes tend to lose with time and wear. I will be trying the other products in their line that may suit my needs better after trying out the "original" insoles. I see this as an introductory to the Dr. Scholl's Gel line and so far they were good enough that I am seeking to purchase their other products!  I highly recommend trying their products as Dr. Scholl's does have a satisfaction guarantee listed on their products.  If you are not completely satisfied, you may send the original UPC and store receipt to the address listed on the packaging.

Dr. Scholl's Gel Line
Comfort for your feet and wallet (coupons)

DSCN2604

The above product was provided free of charge by BzzAgent and Dr. Scholl's. I am not obligated to provide a positive/favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product, which may differ from yours. #GotItFree

1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted your review. I haven't tried mine yet because I couldn't figure out which shoe to put them in. They didn't look like they would transfer from shoe to shoe easily so I wanted to put them in my favorite shoe... I guess so they don't slip around I will have to just pick one! Wonder if they work on flip flops lol.

    ReplyDelete