Sunday, June 30, 2013

Influenster Something Blue VoxBox, Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot Cushions

DSCN2737

It's time for another Influenster VoxBox, and once again Influenster has gone above and beyond with their "Something Blue" Box. Included in the "Something Blue" #IDOVoxBox, was the Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot cushions. The cushions help prevent ball of foot pain that many times is associated with the heels us girls love to wear. I, too, am victim of this pain and suffering, so I was looking forward to experiencing some relief.

The cushions prevent toe crunch, so your tootsies will stay in place and are made with Dr. Scholl's patent FabuStep gel. The gel allows you to feel comfort but also aids by keeping your foot in place.....think of it as a coaster for your foot. I like the design of the cushion, as it's slim enough to be worn with comfort in pretty much any pair of short heel shoes to the highest heels. What I love too, is there is no adhesive or "stick-ums" left behind in the shoe. You can use the cushions by easily removing them and placing them in another pair, so I like that re-usability option.

DSCN2851

How do they feel?

I started with a pair of heels I own that I must admit made me wish shoes came in 1/4 size increments. They are 6.5 but the 7 was too big and the size 6 was tight. The heel of the shoe is also wide so my foot tends to sometimes pop up when I wear them. I'm fine after I have the heels on for 30 minutes or so because my foot will settle and expand that I then no longer pop out, but as cute as these heels are, they hurt. They are open toe so my toes will show evidence to all if I am pushing them toesies forward. I put the cushions in and peeled the backs that have what I would describe as anti-skid technology. Keeps the insert in place but does not have adhesive that would leave residue behind. I notice the cushion has a texture so comfort is definitely visible and even though it's slim, the product has a nice amount of bounce you usually find with gel made products.

DSCN2853

In my foot goes and the verdict?

Thirty-minutes later and I never popped out once and my foot remained in place the entire time. The test comes later as I continued to wear my shoes and do my everyday activities and I can say that this is the answer I was looking for when it comes to the shoes that are super cute but not super comfy. My foot still had some soreness as these are higher than my usual heels but not that deep pain that lingers even when you are out of the heel. I can get use to this nice feeling and being in comfortable shoes really betters your mood......so here I come happy feet :)

DSCN2856

Tip: The back of the inserts have a peel, which I kept.  After use I add the peel back so I can store the cushion for later use.  The back part has zero adhesive but because gel products can sometimes be easier when it comes to dust clinging, saving the back prevents any of that from happening

Dr. Scholl's products come with a satisfaction guarantee so I urge you to try these cushions as your feet will thank you. You can get more information at and don't forget to print the $2.00 off coupon:
http://www.drscholls.com/Products/ForHerBallofFootCushions

I received the above product from Influester at no charge. I am not obligated in providing positive/favorable feedback, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment