Sunday, June 30, 2013

Q-tips Precision Tips made with 100% Cotton

DSCN2733

Influenster comes through again with another awesome box, The Something Blue VoxBox. I've said "Yes" to every product so far, and this next one, Q-tips Precision Tips Cotton Swabs is no exception! These things are awesome. They are perfect for putting on makeup, taking off make-up, cleaning up make-up, touching up your face, cleaning your jewelry, bringing world peace...okay, maybe I went a little too far there, but you get the gist. These little swabs do it all, and probably even some things I have yet to discover. The little sticks aren't plastic, so they can be bent at almost a complete right angle and not break. How cool is that? There's just enough cotton on the tips to be useful, pliable and shape-able, but not so much that it starts coming off at the first use. Even better, not so little that you get poked with the stick like those bargain off-brand types. These Q-tip brand Precision cotton swabs will become the Swiss Army Knife of your makeup pouch. You'll wonder how you ever got along without them!

A word of warning, the gushing about these little gems didn't stop with me. Hubby happened upon them, and let's just say I'm glad Influenster sent two boxes of 30, because I lost one, fast. Cleaning out power tools? Check. Getting the schmutz out of the watchband? Check. Cleaning our our computer keyboards? Check. Detailing our electronics? Check. Now I have to see where I can get these in bulk!

I can't say enough good things about Q-tip brand's Precision Tips Cotton Swabs. Influenster and Unilever have got a winner here.

For more information, please visit: http://www.qtips.com/product/detail/115035/precision-tips  #PTBeauty @QTips

I received the above product free of charge from Influenster. I am not obligated in providing a favorable/positive review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment