Sunday, June 30, 2013

Luster NOW! Premium White Instant Whitening Toothpaste

DSCN2731

Blinded by the Light!*

Okay, maybe that's overstating things, but wowzers, am I a fan of Luster Premium White's Luster Now! Instant Whitening Toothpaste! Influenster sent me this little treat as part of their Something Blue "I Do" VoxBox. An Allure Beauty Expert 2011 Breakthrough Award winner, Luster promises whiter teeth in just one brushing, thanks to their proprietary Bluverite technology. Whosajiggawhaaa? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis? Let me explain:

Bluverite technology was developed by dentists to give the optical effect of whiter teeth instantly. It works by subtly tinting your teeth for instant gratification without the crippling tooth sensitivity sometimes associated with other "instant" whitening products, and with no risk to your enamel or gums. And the effect will last for hours! All that plus fresh breath and cavity protection! Dy-No-Mite!. One word of warning: If you do over-use this product (as Hubby did), there is a chance you'll start to see a slight blue hue on your gums and in between your teeth. A quick rinse of your mouth should take care of it lickety-split.

Okay, let's reel it back in, here, girlie. I have to say, I've been using whitening products on my teeth for years now, almost since they hit the markets, because I do love me some tea and coffee, and those can wreak havoc on your teeth. But I was pleasantly surprised to see instant results with this product for my date night with hubby. I think you'll be happy with it too. Sparkling thanks to Influenster for another winner

For more Information, please visit: http://www.lusterpremiumwhite.com/   @LusterPremWhite #LusterWhite

*Hubby thought he was being cute by humming this little ditty by The Boss when he saw me taking Luster for a test drive. And he got it stuck in my head. Dork!

I received the above product free of charge from Influenster.  I am not obligated in providing a positive/favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experiences with the product, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment