Thursday, January 29, 2015

GreenForce Labs No2 PreWorkout Supplement Review #GreenForce



10301283_723874317708784_1011568735093048421_n

I've passed off workout supplements to hubby before, and this one is no different, but thankfully for him, this one was much better than the last. I don't think he could take another horrible product to be my crash test dummy for. So, without further adieu, here's hubby:

I've been using pre-workout supplements for years now. Some tasted good and did bupkis for me. Some tasted horrible, and did bupkis for me. Some tasted tolerable and worked out well. I have yet to find one that wasn't overly sweet, loaded with sugars, artificial colors and flavors, or ingredients that I'd rather not ingest. I think, however, I've found one in Greenforce Labs No2 Preworkout that hits every metric I want.

20150129_153858-1




Some background on what I consider essential preworkout primers. One is a bit of caffeine. It really helps get my butt up and moving. Next are some B-vitamins to keep it moving. A little arginine to keep the blood vessels wide open. Everything else for me is gravy. Greenforce No2 Preworkout ups the ante by adding l-ornithine and l-citrulline to combat muscle fatigue, and a new one for me, beet root extract, which aids in greater output, lowers fatigue, and possibly greater strength. Hey now, I'm in. And for me, this product worked. I matched my exercise output and results from my powdered product, at half the cost. I'm happy to alternate between this and my usual.

After making sure I cleared my system of my previous preworkout powder, which I consider seriously flawed due to being obnoxiously sweet. I can happily report that Greenforce No2 Preworkout has no added sugars, natural OR artificial, a major failing of almost every single preworkout on the market. You can easily tailor your intake to your needs or workout. With a 4 capsule serving, that's simple to say "Okay, it's late, I'm only taking half tonight". Also, this is an all-natural product made in the USA, NFW and GMP certified. You get a month's worth for $21.95 with 120 capsules per bottle.

[gallery type="slideshow" ids="4547,4546,4545,4544" orderby="rand"]

Now for the best part. This product is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. From the first capsule to the last. Greenforce Labs stands behind this product, no questions, full stop. I had a minor issue with shipping and Greenforce Labs bent over backwards to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Above and beyond. Show me a supplement company that does that. I've had dealings with some of the biggest, and it's all finger-pointing and no guarantees. I'm happy to report there none of that nonsense with Greenforce Labs. I'm happy to support them and look forward to see what they bring to market next.

10710592_723870147709201_1170406003357679455_n

Connect with Greenforce Labs:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Greenforce Labs.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment