Saturday, January 10, 2015

Red Brick Candle: Luxury Scented Candle Loft Collection No. 1 #RedBrickCandle



IMAG1993

Everyone loves this time of the year. The sights, the sounds, the tastes and the smells. Oh, the smells. Rich, buttery, spicy. Sometimes the smells alone put 2lbs on you. But then, as with all good things, the holidays come to a close and sometimes, the smells remain. Not scents, mind you...smells.

Enter the good folks at Red Brick Candle and their line of ultra-premium products. The were kind enough to send me a sample to try, and in my house, we put the spurs to it, because we cook. Every day. From scratch, mostly. Which means we get all the smells, good and bad, that go with that and it takes a powerful candle to foot the bill.

[gallery type="circle" size="medium" ids="4376,4375"]

This candle took everything we had to throw at it, laughed, and said "Thank you, ma'am, may I have another!". We got to try their No. 1, with deep, rich, inviting blend of maple and vanilla. Once you get over the absolutely darling packaging, you're suddenly overtaken by the luxurious scent packed into every molecule of this candle. You almost feel bad about slicing the red labels to open it. Almost.

IMAG1995

Once inside you get a "Thank you" dust cover with a 15% off offer, and an adorable box of matches. All this and we STILL have to get to this wonderful candle! And then you see it. It comes in a heavy-duty glass cup that you have ~0~ fear will crack with heat. Labeled "Loft No. 1", you start to fall in love and just about feel bad setting it aflame. Until you do. In 10 minutes my home was drenched in vanilla & maple, every room, every hall, every nook, every cranny. So this is how the other half lives, huh? I'm liking... No, I'm loving this. While at 10.9 oz. (309 g) of premium grade soy based wax (which provides 75-80 hours of clean, even burn time, btw), this guy is no heavyweight, he's hitting far above his weight class and I'll put this little one against your big 'ole 3-wick jobbie any day.

Retail Price Point: 32.00 for a 10.9 ounce candle and all products come with a Satisfaction Guarantee

IMAG1996

My gripes with candles have always been that so many are all sizzle, no steak. Fancy packaging, exotic names, drop dead scents that don't spread further than a foot away once lit. This one? Every other candle company should hang their heads in shame. Not only does it look like a million bucks, it smells like it too. But, if I had one reservation going in, it's the cost. $32 is no small amount for one candle, but if I hadn't tried it, I'm not sure I'd believe it was worth it. But I did, and I do. And I'm thankful for the opportunity. Now almost 1 month in and I still have almost half the candle with near daily use. Even burning with no tunneling, so you don't feel like it's not being used completely, no crackle from the all natural, lead-free wick, quick lighting and a with soft, calming glow. With 2 other Loft scents available (spicy cinnamon with orange, nutmeg & clove notes, as well as lilac with sweet vanilla & jasmine notes), and more collections on the way, there is definitely one for you!

Red Brick Candle also donates a portion of each sale back into the community to help benefit urban revitalization and community development initiatives. A small business with big goals and a dynamite product to boot. I wholeheartedly recommend this product, and I'm ever so thankful for the opportunity to shine a light on them. Now, the only question is, which one to try next? ;-)

IMAG1997

Connect with Red Brick Candles at:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Red Brick Candle Company.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment