Friday, January 30, 2015

Xtava: Professional 5-in-1 Curling Iron Model No. XA0041 Review #Curler5in1



IMAG2276

With all the hair wands, curlers, rods, irons and so forth, I went from having my hair care items stored under the sink, then assigned a drawer to them, to later having a shelf in the closet dedicated to them. I'm about to move them into a box until Xtava's 5-in-1 curling iron arrived!

IMAG2277

Xtava was the answer to my needs and their 5-in-1 professional curling iron does it all and then some. The best part, everything attaches to a singular wand. Think of it like having a drill and you would not buy a drill to go with just one drill bit.....that would be silly even though that is exactly what I did with my styling tools.

Xtava's 5-in-1 curling iron, Model #XA0041 Features:

  • One wand

  • 5 different ceramic barrels

  • 1.25"/1.25"

  • 1"/1"

  • 0.7"/1" (tapers down)

  • 0.75"/0.75"

  • 0.3"/0.75" (tapers down)

  • Ceramic Tourmaline Technology

  • 360 degree Swivel cord, which is a comfortable 8 feet in length

  • Shut-off safety function in case you get busy and forget

  • Also a nice storage bag to keep everything again in one place and easy to grab


IMAG2279

The 5 barrels vary in sizes from the larger one producing nice bouncy waves, to the one after giving you tighter curls. You then move on down to smaller circumferences, which allows you to add detail, volume, and nothings gets missed. You can style any length of hair and Xtava's 5-in-1 curling iron can handle it all. This is perfect for me because I like to change how I wear my hair and that means my needs change by my hair-do. I was able to comfortably curl my hair quickly and safely, with ease and produce a style that I was absolutely delighted with. I don't have to make excuses now on why I don't have time and/or want to curl my hair, because Xtava's 5-in-1 curling iron could handle my very long strands with care and what was best.....super quick and this was for a full hair down style. I was done in 10 minutes!

IMAG2278

 

Retail Price Point: $39.99 via Xtava and also available on Amazon

The wands easily connect with a simple twist on and stay in place (locked) until you are finished. I found them easy to use and change while styling. The barrels of each attachment are smooth and flawless, so no hairs were pulled or yanked on while I used the product. The heat output is nice and has a maximum temperature of 410 degrees. The output seems to depend on the size of the attachment you use and the unit does not allow for heat temperature selection, so you go by "time curling" when styling. Once plugged in, you can begin styling in 2 minutes! Told you it was fast. Also, the unit comes with a 5-year warranty because Xtava stands by it's products.

[gallery type="square" ids="4559,4561,4560"]

 

Final Verdict:
Probably one of my shortest verdict's and to the point, I now have this one iron because it replaced and added more than what I had before. I just have a flat iron and my blow dryers, so back to the drawer where I can use them regularly they go! One very happy girl and this would make an perfect Valentine's Day gift!

 

Connect with Xtava's Great Styling Products at:

 

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Xtava.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

1 comment:

  1. […] week, I shared the Xtava Professional 5-in-1 Curling Iron and this week I’m sharing another one of Xtava’s products, the Allure Hair dryer. You […]

    ReplyDelete