Thursday, January 22, 2015

Naturalico: Organic and Natural Vitamin C & Vitamin E Serum Review #vitamincserum



 

 

IMAG2159

As you may know, I have been using Vitamin C serums and/or creams back to back. This allows me to know if a product is effective by easily seeing improvements (i.e. better potency), or a decline (i.e. not as advertised). Sometimes I stay as-is and this to me means that the product was as effective as the one before. I'm a believer at finding the best value when it comes to anything and this includes beauty products. Why pay more for the same ingredients? Vitamin C is not expensive or a limited source, so I look for absorbency rates and what makes this bottle the go-to one.

IMAG2165

Naturalico, is company that makes two products and based in the U.S. Their products are a combination of natural and organic ingredients. I received a bottle of their Vitamin C 20% and Vitamin E serum to try for a period of 4-weeks.

IMAG2160

I noticed at first that the product contains one of the longer list of ingredients associated with the Vitamin C (20%) serums now on the market. Everyone is punching up the percentages and/or combination of vitamins to anti-aging ingredients, to distinguish themselves from the rest and Naturalico is no different.

Ingredients:

  • Key Ingredients- 20% VITAMIN C, ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL, ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN OIL, RESISTEM (PLANT STEM CELLS), HYALURONIC ACID(BOTANICAL), GREEN TEA EXTRACT


IMAG2161

 

  • Herbal Infusion Ingredients- Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Horsetail, Organic Geranium, Organic Dandelion


 

The formula is complex and I did experience hydration benefits, as Vitamin C is suppose to do. The Vitamin E is light in texture and not at all like you would experience from a capsule. I get hesitant when I see Vitamin E in a product and it's not for disliking the vitamin's benefits, but the oil can be clogging to my pores and cause a little bit of irritation. I did not experience any congested pores from Naturalico's product. The dropper easily distributes the amount needed and like with ingredients that oxidize, a amber toned bottle was used to minimize and slow down the loss (in potency) that occurs. I used the product under my eyes and any areas of the skin that ranged from ultra-sensitive to just normal, never experienced peeling or redness......just that good old moisturizing punch you get from these ingredients.

IMAG2163

Retail Price Point: $18.88 for a 1 fluid ounce bottle via Amazon

Naturalico, guarantees the product and wants the user of their products to be satisfied, so I did see a 100% Money-Back guarantee in the listing. I used the serum under make-up and my foundation did not ripple or suffer hours later from having used it. Some serums and creams can increase oil production but this formula did not, and actually kept mine in check.

[gallery type="circle" ids="4450"]

 

 

Connect with Naturalico at:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Naturalico/Bella Naturals.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment