Saturday, January 10, 2015

VREMI: Organic Garden Seeds for 10 Vegetable Varieties #Seeds10



IMAG2073

Even though we re suffering the Winter's cold, getting ready for Spring and especially growing vegetables is a simple "can-do". You can start germination indoors via pods or as the days grow warmer, you can even start off in a planter!

IMAG2075

VREMI provides you with a nice array of vegetable seeds that are manufactured by Natural Green Seeds. The seeds are organic and a nice variety. The stater packet includes:

  • California Red Pepper; 50 seeds

  • Mid-East Cucumber; 30 seeds

  • Radish; 75 seeds

  • Beef Tomato; 90 seeds

  • Carrot Sweet Crisp Flavor; 100 seeds

  • Mid-East Courgette (Squash); 20 seeds

  • Cherry Fox Tomato; 90 seeds

  • Riverside Onion; 80 seeds

  • Hungarian Hot Wax Chilli Pepper; 50 seeds

  • Jericho Lettuce; 150 seeds


You also get labels for each vegetable in sticker form and 10 Popsicle-style wooden sticks.

[gallery type="slideshow" size="medium" ids="4369,4367"]

Retail Price Point: $19.90 and the product comes in a nice (cardboard) box to keep future packets in or any unused seeds.

IMAG2078

All you need is a little dirt, water and love to start growing your own organic garden. Each vegetable packet includes a full illustration on the back-side with simple directions about what you are growing. Mistake-proof and a great way for any family, kids, to even just adults to get started.

I have not started growing yet but will as soon as February hits,  I will be getting an early start. My only con about the package is that the seed packets have an area where the expiration date should have been noted, it was left blank so I don't know how long the seeds will be viable, but I have no worries as long as I plant them soon.

Get a healthy start in 2015 and start your own garden with VREMI:

 

I received the above product(s) free of charge from VREMI TM.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment