Monday, January 25, 2016

Blu Monaco Modern Premium File Box Desk Organizer Set

If you're like me, you have a pile of papers somewhere that you've been meaning to get to and sort, organize or file. I have several. My home office's desk has usually got several piles, organized by order of importance, strewn about it. So when the opportunity arose to try out a set of Premium Home Organizer boxes from Blu Monaco Modern, I was so very game, and I'm so very glad I did.
DSC_0822
To start, Amazon's "Stupid Shipping Crew" threw the package in a box with a couple of air pillows, and somehow assumed that was sufficient to keep these from getting beaten up during shipping. Suffice to say, it was not. But Blu Monaco immediately shipped out a set that was packaged moderately better and arrived pristine. I would have liked a little insert that described how one put the boxes together, but thankfully I did figure it out. These File Organizers are not just made well, out of paper covered heavy-duty cardboard, and they're a joy to look at, as they can make the unsightly piles of papers on your desk, kitchen table, or coffee table a thing of the past. With a metal-rimmed label on the outside spine, it's also easy to organize and store things like magazines (sorted by subject matter, natch) that sometimes are of irregular sizes and make storage a nightmare. I know I have more than a few cooking magazines with recipes for days that now, instead of stacking in my bookshelf , will have a more permanent and stylish home. They're sturdy enough that I can pack them with papers, receipts, or magazines and never have to worry about them falling apart either.


If I had one complaint, and it's the usual one, it's that at $25.99, they're pricey. At $19.99 they'd be priced perfectly, and they'll have a hard time being competitive with other brands on Amazon or your local office supply store. But they are very well made, and look very sharp on the shelf, so the value of them is really up to you. I liked them I recommend them, and the seller's service is top-notch.
DSC_0819

Connect with Blu Monaco Modern & Spruce Bay:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Spruce Bay & Blu Monaco Modern .  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment