Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Swaggable: Smart Pants Gummy Vitamins for Grownups

DSCN2248

I never understood why there are forms of vitamins that are different for children and adults. I understand percentages when it comes to supplements but all because I grew up, it does not mean candy was forgotten. As a kid, I loved "gummy" anything and devoured many bears, worms, fruits....now, if it had "sour" in the description, it must be mine!

I was accepted by Swaggable and invited to try gummy vitamins from Smarty Pants. Even the character on the package has a smile so it's not only me who loves these things. Being that I have to "play" an adult, things like exactly what is in them matters.

Smarty pants are an all-in-one Multivitamin, plus Omega 3s and Vitamin D. The Omegas are 3 DHA, EPA, Vitamin D3, plus 9 other key nutrients. Organic sweeteners are only used with no High Fructose Corn Syrups! Major plus for me there but it gets better. The flavors are all natural and the colors/dyes are derived from natural sources too. For those with allergies or sensitivities, the vitamins are Gluten and Casein free. Their products are made in my home state of California in a GMP (good manufacturing practices) certified facility and they have their supplements 3rd party lab tested for purity.

DSCN2249

Six gummies are one serving but because they are delicious, I look forward to munching on them. They breakdown 6 gummies to a total of 50 calories for all six. You get vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, Thiamin, B6, Folic Acid, vitamin B12, Iodine, Zinc and don't forget the Omegas I previously mentioned, plus a little other supplements. What I also like about the servings being broken down to 6 gummies, I can eat them through out the day versus taking one vitamin in the morning that my body purges out by mid afternoon. I get my levels "up" and if I get more vitamins from my meals on a particular day, I can eat less gummies. I am all about products that fit my needs and Smarty Pants obviously put them on and made a product that I can mold to my daily needs.

DSCN2252

Taste matters: The gummies I received were are all orange in color and have a citrus taste that you get with "sour" like candy gummies. The citric acid hits and covers up the slight vitamin taste that you may note. That vitamin taste is so minute that I notice if you chew rather than suck on the gummy, it barely leeches out. I keep going to them and look forward when I "take" one so that gives you an idea about how I feel about the flavor. They are shaped like small gum drops with sugar crystals surrounding them. I also like that the texture is excellent because I get no pieces stuck to my teeth. The product dissolves without any issues like you experience with corn syrup laden candies.

You can check out Smarty Pants at- http://smartypantsvitamins.com/
Via Twitter- @Smarthealth
Via Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/SmartyPants.Vitamins?fref=ts

I received the above products from Swaggable free of charge. I am not obligated in providing a favorable/positive review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the products, which may differ from yours.

2 comments:

  1. I go to see daily a few web sites and blogs to read articles, except this weblog offers quality based content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up every one, here every person is sharing these know-how, therefore it's pleasant to read this web site, and I used to pay a quick visit this blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete