Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Swaggable: Tree Hut Renewing Hand Cream in Moroccan Rose

DSCN2489

Let me begin and get straight to the point, the scent of this lotion is intoxicating but in like it smells "sooooo good" such a way. My package arrived today and I think this is one of the few items that I have blogged and shared within 24 hours from receiving. I don't even think it's been 12 hours! My bottle was slightly opened in the package, however it was so little that spilled and occurred recent, because it had not even dried. It smelled like a love note would smell. I have over 40 varieties of roses across our property and I have purchased and been gifted several rose scented items because of my obvious love for them. Double Delight is a variety known for it's scent and beauty, thus the name but rarely does a product that claims to smell like a flower does. I have tried candles, perfumes, even scented paper and it all smells the same like that over commercialized fake rose smell. Desiccated and more like a dry rose would smell than a live one.

DSCN2490

This product smells like roses but living ones! Not over perfume-y but captured those subtle sweet tea notes with a hint of warmth the Shea butter and Moroccan Argan Nut oil provides. Perfection and finally because I have no idea what took so long. I have to admit that I took the bottle out, cleaned it up, washed my hands and applied. In less than 2 minutes I smelled girly :). I went outside to meet my Husband and he was helping me cultivate some African Irises, which I want to transplant but that is whole another story. I stand by him and he says the Irises smell so nice this afternoon and then I hold my wrist out and ask him to sniff.....I get a what is that? Followed by, "you smell good". Don't want to know if I smelled "un-good" before! I don't like to admit but even the doggy followed me around sniffing at my steps so we have a Husband and Doggy approved product in case you had concerns.

Does it work as great as it smells?

YES!!!!! The product combines Organic Shea Butter and Natural Moroccan Argan Nut oils, that create a smooth texture but zero oiliness. The cream also contain Rose Hip Oil, known for it's natural anti-aging properties.  This product is labeled as a renewing hand cream and it did moisturize, plus soothed the rougher edges of my hands and palms. I sometimes (most of the time) do not wear gloves and mean to but when I get the clippers in my hands, to pruning I shall go. Between the roses nicking me, the clippers wearing and causing blisters and calluses, I admit my hands are not too girly looking. I then cook and that causes me to over wash my hands, which leads to over dryness. They really never get a break because when they are dry, they are typing like right now. I want a product that moisturizes, allows my skin to breathe and also does not leave greasy marks on my keyboard. I have gone through many brands and so far only Aveeno sort of but not just there satisfied the quota. Well, Tree Hut does and makes me smell so good. The scent is therapeutic and not pungent because I do suffer from allergies and the last thing I need is a headache. I also like that the formula feels light on the hands and disperses in the same manner.....very easily and a little is needed. I recommend you squeeze the bottle lightly if you are just applying to hands because the bottle likes to burp more than is needed.

DSCN2494

You can find Tree Hut's products at CVS,Target, Amazon, Ulta and various other locations. Please visit http://www.treehutshea.com/ and you can click the "Where to Buy" button.  You can also connect with Tree Hut via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TreeHut or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Tree_Hut . I am a fan and will be seeking out their other items.

I received the above products free of charge from Swaggable. I am not obligated in providing a positive/favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with a product, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment