Monday, July 1, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress Ever ez Lashes

I received from Influenster and Kiss not one but two boxes of the Ever ez Lashes. What caught my attention first, was that the product states it's reusable and in addition, you get two pairs in each box. Described as having a natural look and light weight so I'm interested already in trying these.  I can say when I looked at the lashes, I do like the color the lashes are, as they match mine. Style #56735, KPD04 is my favorite because it has the same look as my natural lashes. I thankfully have been blessed with long eye lashes that at age 36 are still nice and full. I thank olive oil for keeping them looking healthy but there are those nights that I wish I could add a little pop without piling layers and layers of mascara. I like the option of faux lashes because you can reverse the look in an instant without damaging your lashes like a some mascaras can by dehydrating them.  Waterproof mascara tends to not come off as easy so that means I also have to use more remover and my eyes nor my lashes are ever too thrilled about that process.

DSCN2734

Kiss makes the process easy and fool proof with the easiest instructions right on the back of the package. I applied the lashes and got it right the first time and that evening, I just went with a simple "cat-eye" look created with a liquid liner and my eyes looked different but not over the top. Some lashes make it look like you are using your eyes to dust so the "swiffer" look is not one I was aiming for.  The applicator has a nice swoop so I was able to use the rounded tip with ease.  You apply the adhesive and wait just 30 seconds and then using the applicator, you apply the lashes along your own natural lash line.  I know.....super easy than those lashes you apply one at a time.  I always would get a rebel one that poked up or down with those, but with Kiss ez Lashes, you can trim before to the desired length so matching is a cinch!

The second pair I gifted to my friend because sharing is caring :)

DSCN2735

Tip: I would definitely purchase the same style from Kiss and they are reusable.  I got 3 uses out of my first pair and found that the secret is in the removing process.  As long as you do not stress the product when removing them, like by pulling hard, the lashes tend to last and remain in a reusable state very easily.  I just then use Ivory soap to wash off any liner that I used to blend the lashes with mine.  I had to throw my first pair out of the two that come in the box because I was a little careless the last time I used them and deformed the lashes.  Keep the box for easy storage!!

I received the above product free of charge from Influenster.  I am not obligated in providing a favorable/positive review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the products, which may differ from yours.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I wish I had gotten this VoxBox. Lashes are one thing I would want to try but not buy. I'm afraid I would mess it up so I've never attempted it on my own. I just don't want to throw away money on a product I'm not at all familiar with! Lucky you for getting to try them out for free!

    ReplyDelete