Monday, January 7, 2013

BzzAgent Covergirl BlastFlipstick



I was fortunate again in being able to participate in another BzzAgent campaign and I received 3 Blast Flipsticks (in Stunner, Vixen and Minx), coupons to share and a beautiful glossy book to Bzz and share with friends.

DSCN1022

The new Flipsticks (www.covergirl.com/flipstick) comes in 13 beautiful colors and each stick has two tones (think of 2-in-1).  You can easily get several looks for daytime wear to that blast of color that goes perfectly for night wear.  I found myself mixing colors from other Flipsticks, so the possibilities are endless. This is not your typical "bargain" lipstick, the price is fair but the quality and staying power is there. The pigments in the colors remain through out the day and when the product wears off, you are not left with those lip outlines or worse, lip creases like with other products. The best way to describe how it feels when wearing, is creamy. No glossy stickiness and I found the Flipsticks to be nourishing.  Even though we have been hit with several cold snaps, I did not experience any dry lips. Many times I have to nourish my lips with a balm before applying any color to my lips but not with Covergirl Flipsticks. No lip color bleeding and my lips looked alive through the colder than usual Winter we have been experiencing.

DSCN1025

My favorite is Minx!  You just get those lovely bronzy and copper hues that make it look like you foiled your lips.  The shimmer is present but you control the sparkle.  Trust me, you do not look like you have been kissing a glitter pot!  The color gets so many compliments and I have been asked so many times what color or brand am I wearing....you know it's working when you get asked!

DSCN1021

My next favorite part are the wonderful $2.00 off coupons that BzzAgent and Covergirl included in this kit.  They were so generous and I was even able to share with strangers at the store.  I found that Target and CVS were the best source for the variety of colors I was interested in.  I was able to pick-up Intense and Whisper there.  The other color, Snap, I found to be my second favorite because it has more neutral tones from the entire collection.

DSCN1023

I highly recommend trying at least one Blast Flipstick and it sells itself!  The color below Stunner, is like a ray of sunshine!

DSCN1024

I received the above products at zero cost.  I have no obligation to supply the company and/or manufacture with a positive or negative review.  I share my honest opinion based on my own experience.  Your opinion and experience may differ from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment