Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

DSCN1156

Tired of waiting for nails to dry? Kiss that problem goodbye with Kiss Nail Dress! You can choose from 21 different styles and your no waiting to dry manicure lasts up to 10 days. Instant satisfaction for just $6.99 and that supplies you with 28 strip bands. You pretty much get 2 applications per box and these strips can also be applied to your toe nails, if you wish to match. I so do not miss those toe wedges and walking on my heels because for some reason it always seems my toe nails take longer to dry than the nails on my hands. I loved being able to do my nails on the same day I had a function (New Year’s Eve for me) and not fretting about it. It took my 30 minutes and when I was done with my little toe, I did not have to wait and was wearing heels the next minute. No quick-dry top coat can deliver these results! The great part is that you can skip on applying a top coat because the stickers have it built-in! Kiss thought of everything!  @KissProducts / #KissNailDress . Visit the Kiss review page: http://bit.ly/11cEdY7

The above article is based on my own opinions and none of the brand/companies require I provide a negative and/or positive review. My opinions are honest and based on trying the products at zero cost. My opinions may vary from yours and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment