Thursday, January 3, 2013

Influenster VoxBox Holiday 2012 Edition

DSCN1152

I was a very good girl this year and the Influenster (@Influenster) Santa rewarded me with a Holiday VoxBox just in time to enjoy saying goodbye to 2012. I have mentioned before being thrilled with this program but they always find more ways to make me smile. Pretty soon I will need some anti-aging cream to get rid of these smile lines! www.facebook.com/influenster www.twitter.com/influenster  Let's get to it:

The Holiday VoxBox 2012 contained seven dazzling items to make me look and feel my best!

DSCN1154

We start with Quaker's Real Medley's Oatmeal in Cherry Pistachio. This product took oatmeal to that next level and shook the boring out of the oats. You will notice the "plus" (+) in the label and that is because this is a product that contains other grains. You start with Oatmeal plus whole cherries, roasted almonds, pistachios, and multigrains. The multi-grain blend is as follows, whole grain rolled Oats, rolled Barley, whole grain rolled Rye and whole grain rolled Wheat. You get a nice jolt of fiber to keep you full and satisfied and at 290 calories per cup (for this flavor), it helps start your new year with a smile. It gets better, no cooking required or even a pot or bowl to clean. You simply add H2O, give it a loving stir so everything gets wet, put cup in the microwave and in 45 seconds you take it out. You stir, let stand for a minute and enjoy. Yup, that is breakfast or even a snack in under two minutes! The taste is wonderful and I enjoyed the whole cherries very much. I have added dried fruit to my oatmeal in the past but never thought of cherries, it's like a pie in the morning without the guilt! This cup will not hurt your New Year's resolutions or your pocket book because it's just $1.79 a cup. @Quaker / #RealMedleys

DSCN1157

After I enjoy my Oatmeal, I must get my lips pretty and shiny so Influenster included the NYC New York Color Liquid shine. I was sent color no. 582 in Nude York City (get it! :) ). This Nude color is perfect because it does not have those yellow tones that can cause hues that make you look more sickly than Natural. You get a nice dose of peach with a touch of pink....my perfect Nude tone! It goes perfectly with my skin and hair color and because it's neutral, it goes with whatever eye color I wear. This is my third time getting this product and I love everything about it, from the price point at just $2.49 a tube to how this formula is not sticky but creamy. It floats nicely on your lips and when it wears down, you do not get those tint lines on your lips...it just wears away and you can easily re-apply. I have glosses I have shamefully paid $19 and up for one color, but NYC has 10 on-trend shades from natural nudes, to berries and even fuchsias. I'm a quality over quantity girl but because you do not skimp on quality with NYC New York Color lipshines, the math is simple- for the cost of about $25...you could own all 10! Yeah, you can't beat that. @nycnewyorkcolor / #LiquidLipshine

DSCN1156

Tired of waiting for nails to dry? Kiss that problem goodbye with Kiss Nail Dress! You can choose from 21 different styles and your no waiting to dry manicure lasts up to 10 days. Instant satisfaction for just $6.99 and that supplies you with 28 strip bands. You pretty much get 2 applications per box and these strips can also be applied to your toe nails, if you wish to match. I so do not miss those toe wedges and walking on my heels because for some reason it always seems my toe nails take longer to dry than the nails on my hands. I loved being able to do my nails on the same day I had a function (New Year's Eve for me) and not fretting about it. It took my 30 minutes and when I was done with my little toe, I did not have to wait and was wearing heels the next minute. No quick-dry top coat can deliver these results! The great part is that you can skip on applying a top coat because the stickers have it built-in! Kiss thought of everything!  @KissProducts / #KissNailDress

DSCN1158

I have not been as spiffy as I want to be since the holidays passed us and trying to de-Christmasify the house, plus everything that has to be done in the New Year....well I admit it (waves little white flag), I can't hang like I use to. No worries because this is where Influenster must have heard my thoughts because they sent me EBOOST. I try to stay away from anything that has artificial stimulants because they give me pep for a few hours but then I feel worse than before I took the product. It's like the worst regret you can feel and sometimes I even get a headache for what I refer to as, "trying to cheat my body and make it think it's energized". EBOOST does not do this! Yes, I can now cheat and get away with it, this what I wanted and needed! It clearly states on the package "Natural Energy" and I got to try the Natural Pink Lemonade flavor. Very yummy and not over sweetened at all. I actually felt it was better tasting than the other brands that come in package form (even in the same flavor). You get the full care package from EBOOST because it gives you energy and Immunity benefits. I like being taken care of and all I need to supply, is 12 fluid ounces of water! You don't care for Pink Lemonade? EBOOST has super flavors like Orange, Acai Pomegranate and even Super Berry. I liked it and I did feel energized plus with the flu season always threatening to be worse than the last, I need shielding and an immunity boost wherever I can get it! You can purchase EBOOST for $28 and that supplies you with 20 packets or $39 for for box of 30. You also can opt for the box of 12 shots for $39. @EBOOST / #naturalenergy

DSCN1153

I cut five inches off my hair and my hair is still long but looks so much healthier. To insure my locks stay beautiful, Influenster provided me with what I call a brush and towel all-in-one. They sent me the Goody QuickStyle Brush in the "paddle" form. The paddle styler has microfiber bristles, which remove 30% of water as you style. YES!!! This means less damage from heat when I use my blow-dryer! Healthy hair that dries quicker not only saves you time but your hair will thank you. I also noticed my hair was shinier after I used the brush and I feared having little blue fuzzies after use but not one and even had Hubby check. It passed the test so much that I retired (trashed it) my former brush. At $11.99 for either Paddle or Half Round styler, I'm worth it! @GoodyHair / #QuikStyle

DSCN1159

This box is really a head to toe treatment. I not only have so far been fed, gotten my nails done, given energy when sluggish, but here comes the thing that every girl desires and doesn't know why are so drawn to them, SHOES! Influenster and Sole Society teamed up and created a powerful offer that I can share with you. You want what pretty much equals to half off for certain styles of shoes? I do...I do... and here it goes: Visit www.SoleSociety.com and use code: INFLUENSTER25 at check-out to get $25.00 off your first purchase. I visited and bought a pair of black heals because shipping is FREE both ways. Yes, if the shoe does not work, no worries because you pay $0.00 to return it. I dislike being punished by an oopsie on size and because shoes vary how they feel and fit with so many styles, no punishment here. I love it!! I also love shoes and I was so hoping to not find a pair I liked because Santa gave me two pairs for Christmas but Sole Society had so many cuties, that it took me 3 days to settle on the pair I wanted to try. I will share when they arrive! They also have a buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) going so my closet will be colorful soon. With Spring and Summer coming....who am I fooling? I always find a reason to buy shoes! @solesociety / #PerfectPair

DSCN1155

Based on demographics, some Influenster members received the Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks. These packs cost just under $2! I know, it's just too great to believe and they have so many to choose from so you are not stuck with a huge jar when you need another variety. I received the Fruit Smoothie in Crushed Raspberry. This product is a deep pore cleaning masque and smells as delicious as it sounds. It has Mango too! I entered 2013 with a less than bright complexion but after just 15 minutes, I had baby soft skin that glowed like I did not stay up too late on New Year's Eve. I quickly googled and saw that ULTA has these and I drove out the next day and picked up 6 masques. I love the clays they use and my skin did not breakout the following day because it does not over strip your skin. I will be using the Montagne brand from now on because I'm a true believer that there are many great companies that can make you beautiful without emptying your pocket book! @MontagneJeuness / #FaceMasque

Later in the week, after I received my VoxBox, I received an e-mail stating there is a bonus box coming and it's a book. Yup, now even my brain is being cared for by Influenster. You have got to sign-up for this company and realize all my products above cost a whopping $0.00. I have invites, so feel free to ask me and I shall share!

The above article is based on my own opinions and none of the brand/companies require I provide a negative and/or positive review. My opinions are honest and based on trying the products at zero cost. My opinions may vary from yours and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment