Friday, January 4, 2013

Smiley360 Campaign: BIC 4-Color Pen

Get ready for a throwback moment! It finally came back, the red, blue, green, and black colored ink and in a all-in-one pen!  Why it left? No one knows but I'm not asking questions, I'm enjoying it.

Image

I received my pens part of the Smile.y campaign and I'm so happy.  I loved them as a kid but I'm so giddy (<---- did I just say that?), I can't contain myself.  I got the giggles and the little shrieks when I was opening the package.  Thankfully, it is not a blister pack because I was tearing it open so quickly, that you will note one pen is packaged and the other is not.  Too excited, I just did not wait and take a picture before opening and it was so torn up.........I almost (I said almost) blamed the dog for getting to it if I posted a picture.

They write better because BIC over the years has perfected their pen points but that could also be because I'm not pushing as hard as I did when I wrote as a kid.  The spring seems to not snap back and hit you hard when you change ink colors too.  I always got what felt like a rubber-band snapping on my fingertip because over time the spring would get sort of wild in there.  I got two pens in medium point but I saw there is a fine point.  You know I'm getting it!  I loved these pens so much, my father found one huge one from China that had like 14 colors.  I used that one until it just stopped working.  Over the years I missed them and even have an old BIC, boxed in the attic, with my school stuff (yup, it's broken), so this was a nice gift Santa BIC sent me.

DSCN1172

I of course highly recommend getting one and no reason needs to be stated.  The pen causes smiles from the writer to the person who receives a colorful (fun-filled) note.  Try to text in 4 colors, you can't!  So, welcome to writing again :) One pen is for a friend and right now (after they read this) I know they will be friendlier to me and I shall see who is worthy of this reward :).

No comments:

Post a Comment