Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Goody Quickstyle Brush

Image

I cut five inches off my hair and my hair is still long but looks so much healthier. To insure my locks stay beautiful, Influenster provided me with what I call a brush and towel all-in-one. They sent me the Goody QuickStyle Brush in the “paddle” form. The paddle styler has microfiber bristles, which remove 30% of water as you style. YES!!! This means less damage from heat when I use my blow-dryer! Healthy hair that dries quicker not only saves you time but your hair will thank you. I also noticed my hair was shinier after I used the brush and I feared having little blue fuzzies after use but not one and even had Hubby check. It passed the test so much that I retired (trashed it) my former brush. At $11.99 for either Paddle or Half Round styler, I’m worth it! @GoodyHair / #QuikStyle

What Goody says: The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Paddle brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent (and antimicrobial) microfiber removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry!

The above article is based on my own opinions and none of the brand/companies require I provide a negative and/or positive review. My opinions are honest and based on trying the products at zero cost. My opinions may vary from yours and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment