Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

Image

NYC New York Color Liquid shine: I was sent color no. 582 in Nude York City (get it! :) ). This Nude color is perfect because it does not have those yellow tones that can cause hues that make you look more sickly than Natural. You get a nice dose of peach with a touch of pink….my perfect Nude tone! It goes perfectly with my skin and hair color and because it’s neutral, it goes with whatever eye color I wear. This is my third time getting this product and I love everything about it, from the price point at just $2.49 a tube to how this formula is not sticky but creamy. It floats nicely on your lips and when it wears down, you do not get those tint lines on your lips…it just wears away and you can easily re-apply. I have glosses I have shamefully paid $19 and up for one color, but NYC has 10 on-trend shades from natural nudes, to berries and even fuchsias. I’m a quality over quantity girl but because you do not skimp on quality with NYC New York Color lipshines, the math is simple- for the cost of about $25…you could own all 10! Yeah, you can’t beat that. @nycnewyorkcolor / #LiquidLipshine

The above article is based on my own opinions and none of the brand/companies require I provide a negative and/or positive review. My opinions are honest and based on trying the products at zero cost. My opinions may vary from yours and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment