Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Swaggable: Cloud Star's Dynamo Dog Functional Treats Hip & Joint (Bacon & Cheese)

I received a package of the Dynamo Dog Functional Hip & Joint,Bacon & Cheese treats and because we had been out all day, I needed a treat that would make-up for our absence.

DSCN3440

I opened the sample pack and the product had a doggy treat smell but not like those that are very off and the last thing you want to do is touch them. These smelled beef-like and close to what the better dog jerky treats smell like. A little soft when you squeeze it and I did appreciate that the treat comes in a perfect bite size for your pet, so no cutting needed.

Doggy Taste Test:
Our dog, Sweety took the treat and then went off to inspect it as it is a "new" snack for her. She did a few bites and then spit it out to inspect some more and for some reason she does this with all new treats....she expects a juicy center or something! A few more sniffs and then it must have passed the "test" because she finished it and came back with the give me more eyes. I gave her one more due to the hour of night and of course this is game she never knows or wants to end.

DSCN3441

Next day, inspection of the treat was not needed so I made sure to give her a couple more and she seemed more than pleased with them. In a scale where she loves roasted chicken as her favorite treat, which we give a 10. I would give these a 6 in her enthusiasm for them. Sweety, then likes Salmon at a 9 and Fresh Pineapple and Coconut Water at an 8, so this dog has unusual taste.

Being that products on the market geared towards pets tend to read like a science experiment, I like that there is some nutritional and health benefits attached to these. These treats are grain free, wheat and corn free, and no soy. Cloud Star also does not add artificial colors or flavorings or any by-products. No fillers for once! Sweety is getting up there in age even if she does not act like it, so I see adding these to the treat rotation.

  • Cloud Star has a large line of treats to fit your needs, so check them out at:  http://www.cloudstar.com/

  • You can find their products on Amazon and this variety is currently $5.35 for an 8 ounce package: http://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Star-Dynamo-Functional-5-Ounce/dp/B00BBQ7CC6


DSCN3443

I received the above product from Swaggable and Cloud Star, free of charge. I am not obligated in providing positive/favorable feedback, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the brand and/or it's products, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment