Monday, October 7, 2013

Where is your Klout Perk?

Being a Klout member has it's rewards that are a real perk when they show up at your doorstep. From the McDonald's gift cards to try new featured menu items (http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/home.html), to my last one from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Company (http://www.coffeebean.com/). I enjoy them all! In 2012 there was an avalanche of perks coming our way but not as busy in the first part of 2013, so I am hoping Klout ends this year with a bang and they have been picking up pace. No referral needed so just check out #Klout at www.Klout.com and see where you land. It's more than just a number because you meet great people on Klout that share your interests or even better, they introduce you to new things. Connect with Klout and soon you will be sending +Ks like me. Look me up and please feel free to ask me anything that will help in making your Klout experience better http://klout.com/#/LinetteFM .

This Summer's McDonald's Perk:

DSCN3190

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Company (CBTL) Perk:

DSCN3306

This is my favorite perk so far for 2013!!! I used the coffee in Creme Brulee flavor and created a cake.  I used Turbinado sugar to create the caramelized top associated with a Creme Brulee.  Made the dessert in 3 layers and because I love berries with my brulee, I created a triple berry filling and then covered it all with a dark chocolate ganache.

DSCN3420

[gallery ids="2113,2114,2116,2117,2119,2120"]

The most recent McDonald's Perk:

DSCN3474

No comments:

Post a Comment