Monday, July 8, 2013

New Tree Hut Soothing Foot Cream in Aloe and Peppermint

Part # 2 of this Wonderful Tree Hut Experience:

DSCN2886

We experienced the exfoliation and now comes the moisturizing, as the new skin you resurfaced needs to be nourished, and this is where Tree Hut's Soothing Foot cream in Aloe and Peppermint comes in.

DSCN3085

The cream has a fresh minty scent that is lighter than what I experienced with the Exfoliating Foot Scrub. This is a good thing because I don't want everyone to be hit by a mint wave when they go near me. I am one of those girls that wears heels, sandals, toe peeking shoes but dislikes a greasy foot left by many lotions and moisturizers. The last thing I want to leave in a shoe is residue of any kind or worse, have a foot that does not stay in place while I walk. I have to look like I know what I am doing in these heels! Many times I tend to cheat and only moisturize areas that will be seen to avoid the residue dilemma. I then come home and have to do a "sock treatment" so the rest of my foot not only resembles the rest of my cheater parts, but so it gets moisturized. In comes this new moisturizer that feels like velvet when you apply it and since my hands benefited from Tree Hut's exfoliate, I was going to do the greasy test before venturing my footy into a heel or shoe of any kind.

DSCN3087

Greasy Test Report-
Okay, after 15 minutes I forgot as I needed to type and catch up on e-mails and it was not until an hour later that I recalled why I smelled so nice. Yes, the lotion did hypnotize me it seems but my keyboard more importantly did not have paw marks. No grease or residue left behind. I had a date that evening and that meant I'm wearing a pair of my nicer heels and I did not slide, or feel like a film was suffocating my foot. My toes in these heels peek out at the tip and not only did they look pretty, they looked like I take care of them on a regular basis NOT showing evidence of my previous cheating ways. I got home and the inside of my heel was as it should be, clean and I remind you this is Summer so if anything was going to be left behind, it would have been on that very hot evening. I showered and felt my feet, which felt soft and nice......still looking pretty and like I have been taking care of them for weeks, not just one mid-afternoon.

The above alone makes me happy I found a lotion that nourishes without the muck. Then comes that feeling of fear, like "Do not stop making this lotion Tree Hut!" I'm a recovering foot lotion cheater that now has had a taste of the other side and I don't want to go back!

DSCN3086

Like many of Tree Hut's products, this soothing cream contains Certified Organic Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Natural Peppermint Oil. The cream nourishes and not only provides visible results like I stated above, but your feet (and my hands) were provided with a source of vitamins and minerals. You get a soft cooling effect that feels nice after the warm exfoliating effect but not an unwelcoming cold that over lingers. Think freshness!

  • Product Retails for about $4.88 for a 5.8 ounce bottle


Benefits listed from Tree Hut:

  • Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity

  • Aloe Vera: Nature’s soothing moisturizer

  • Peppermint Oil: Moisurizes skin

  • Paraben Free and No DMDM

  • Made in the USA

  • Do not test on animals


Please visit Tree Hut to get more information.


Visit Facebook and become a fan!


Via Twitter, where you can follow as they have promotions:! #TreeHut

Or via Pinterest, where many happy hands and feet reunite:


The above products were provided free of charge by Tree Hut.  I am not obligated to provide a positive/favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the brand and products, which may differ from yours.

1 comment: