Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Smiley Mission: Emergen-C

DSCN2470

I got the opportunity to try the some of the latest flavors of Emergen-C, thanks to Smiley (www.smiley360.com), and let me tell you, if I wasn't already a fan, I certainly would be now!

A lot of times, with these "immune booster" drinks, they taste like some unholy combination of ground-up Flinstones vitamins and Alka-Seltzer.  Which is about as tasty as it sounds. That's not the case with Emergen-C. You get a 1000mg of Vitamin C, a little jolt of energy from 7 B-vitamins, 24 different nutrients, antioxidants and electrolytes, and a glass full of great flavors that range from super orange, raspberry, blueberry-acai, cranberry-pomegranate, pink lemonade...the flavors go on and on. Chances are, there's at least one for you! Did I mention they're fizzy, too? Yeah, they're fizzy. Score!

DSCN2468

As for the purported benefits, I can say that this is definitely a "your mileage may vary" situation, but I can tell you from experience that I rarely leave home without a glass of my Emergen-C. There's a lot of yucky germs floating around out there in crowded places like grocery stores, malls, and movie theaters. People coughing, sneezing, generally being unclean, snotty, germ factories. I will always welcome a little kick to my immune system before wading through all of that.

I will say that I like mine with a little more water and sip throughout the day, where as hubby makes one small 8 oz. glass and chugs it. Weirdo. He loves the little kick he gets and the electrolytes and potassium for after strenuous activities. But I can safely say this is an Emergen-C household, for now and the immediate future!

DSCN2469

Check out Emergen-C and find your flavor or flavors:

DSCN2471

I received the above products free of charge from Smiley.  I am not obligated in providing a positive/favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the brand and/or products, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment