Saturday, July 20, 2013

The many reasons I love Kred and now they teamed up with Procter & Gamble (P&G)

DSCN2882

Kred (www.kred.com) measures your social media impact and rewards you for being just y-o-u. Check out last month's rewards (more like a bounty) and be introduced to the Procter & Gamble family.  P&G, as they are commonly known is a parent company to many of the wonderful brands we use on a daily basis, from Tide, Charmin, Downy, Scope, to Pantene, Gillette, Vidal Sassoon, and are dear Olay lines. They take care of your Household needs to Beauty and Grooming!  So glad to see these to companies partner up and I look forward to future rewards from both of them!

DSCN2883

Check out P&G and Kred at-

DSCN2884

Send me Kred and I always return the favor.  Remember it's free to join!

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Great review Linette! I am so glad Kred has partnered with P&G too. Hopefully they will offer some more rewards soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun...might have to become more Kred-able!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cool, I've not ever received an offer from them.

    ReplyDelete