Monday, July 8, 2013

Tree Hut Exfoliating Foot Scrub in Peppermint and Sugar

DSCN2886

I rarely pitch companies but after experiencing their last product, I was hooked so I sent a line over and asked Tree Hut if they would kindly send me something from their line to test. They were very generous and sent me a second bottle of the renewing hand cream in Moroccan Rose, which I reviewed prior.  I also received two new products and below is the first one.  They are a duo, so make sure to catch the second review shortly!

DSCN3082

Peppermint & Sugar Exfoliating Foot Scrub-

First, this is could be considered aromatherapy along with exfoliation. The scent wakes you right up but in a pleasant way....no jolts here as it does smell nice and yes, also delicious. Think spa with a crisp mint scent that just evokes the word, "clean" when you smell it. The product is clear in color with beautiful sugar crystals throughout, it just glistens when you squeeze the scrub out. I love that the product dispenses so easily from the bottle because not only is it more sanitary versus a jar, it keeps the product fresher. You have certified Organic Shea Butter and 100% Real Sugar, with Natural Peppermint Oil.

DSCN3084

What you feel with the scrub when it hits your tired feet, is a slight warm feeling as you exfoliate. It's gentle but most important, is how well it performs. My skin was left soft and renewed, no lotion has ever been able to penetrate and produce the results this scrub alone did. I always focus too much on exfoliating my face but tend to neglect or just not think of passing that same method to other parts of my body. My feet looked and felt new! I know the description stated it would leave the skin on my feet smoothed to silky perfection but I thought it was just a play on words because it is more difficult to better the condition of your feet so rapidly. Tree Hut meant what they said. I thought I felt the "silkiness" because I used my hands to exfoliate my feet, so I was unsure who was silkier here. I had my Husband verify and the claims are true.....my feet were extra smooth and nice. As an added bonus, so were my hands. The peppermint also relaxes you, so you get to workout some of that everyday tension that our feet feel from wearing heels to just standing and walking. Great product that I will be repurchasing when I'm half out because I don't want to run out. I used under a teaspoon per foot, so my little tootsies will be getting the spa treatment for a while out of just one bottle.

DSCN3083

  • Retails for about $4.98 for an 8 ounce bottle


Benefits as listed from Tree Hut:

  • Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity

  • Real Sugar: Natural sugar exfoliates skin smooth

  • Peppermint Oil: Moisurizes skin

  • Paraben Free and No DMDM

  • Made in the USA

  • Do not test on animals


Visit Tree Hut's website!


Tree Hut is also on Facebook!


Tree Hut via Twitter!   #TreeHut

Even on Pinterest!


I received the above product free of charge from Tree Hut.  I am not obligated to provide a favorable/positive review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the brand and products, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment