Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Fridge Full of Bolthouse

Okay, we already covered Bolthouse Farm's 100% Carrot Juice, even adding a nifty little take on going "beyond the juice". Now, we get to the other treats Bolthouse sent, and let me tell you, in this house, we'll always make room for Bolthouse now.

BHF Orange Simplified Logo

Pomegranate juice, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

DSCN4159
No, seriously, I love me some Pom juice. Over ice cream, in my fizzy water, as a glaze on a grilled leg of lamb. Bolthouse went the extra nine here, though, and gave you the pearl in the oyster and juiced that red globe for you. There's a "Wonderful"  version of this juice out there, and don't get me wrong, I love them too. But let's be real, they're not always the most affordable, or easy to find. Bolthouse has really saved both of these issues in one fell swoop.

DSCN41603 and 3/4 servings of fruit in this bottle. 5 and 1/4 whole Pomegranates. 150 little calories, 100% juice. And it tastes like a million bucks, but doesn't cost anywhere near that much, obviously. You can find small 15.2 oz. bottle for you or to share. Giant 52 oz. bottles from your local Costco for the whole family. There's something for every fridge and every budget. This one, this is my favorite. I'd drive across town for it. It's not bitter, and tastes very fresh, very light, and not overly sweet. Out of the 4 juices Bolthouse sent, this has to be, far and away, my favorite.



DSCN4158

Visit Bolthouse and their Countless Juice Selections, Juices from Blends to the Plain; to Cafe drinks and even Protein ones:

I received the above product free of charge from Bolthouse Farms. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment