Saturday, February 8, 2014

Eslor: The Art of Beauty Skin Care; Comforting Mask

DSCN3199


This hit parade from Eslor just keeps on going, as I'm taking a few moments to tell you about another big winner, their Comforting Mask.


DSCN4266


Like all these fabulous Eslor products, this Comforting Mask has been formulated with their HPT System (Hydrate, Protect, Treat), and is part of the Healthy Aging Collection. Formulated with Marine Collagen and a bounty of the natural ingredients, this mask makes your skin feel truly alive, firm and naturally healthy. No harsh chemicals or an ingredient list that reads like a science experiment. I like that. A lot. Because let's face it, none of us gals want that toxic gunk on our faces,  and Eslor will certainly help us all age a little more...*ahem* gracefully. Another thing I like is you'll notice that a great deal of competing products use a water base. Not Eslor. Natural aloe vera gel is their first ingredient. Aloe Vera has been used for centuries for it's healing and renewal properties. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.


Now, to the Mask.

DSCN4265


It's got a pleasant scent, and goes on smooth. No oily feel, no grit. Very no-nonsense. I like that it's not heavy or crusty like some masks that can crumble and leave a trail wherever you've been in house like Hansel and Gretel. You put it on, let it be for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse away with warm water. Easy peasy. It has seaweed extracts, proteins and minerals carefully chosen for their regenerating, softening and strengthening properties.


I can say that my face felt refreshed, renewed, and clean. Like, really clean. Like, "I don't want to walk out in that California smog" clean. It's a twice weekly Mask, but I may fudge that a bit and add an extra day. It tones well without making your face skin feel like it's been stretched over a skull one size larger. And, it gave my skin a health glow. I almost didn't want to put on makeup.

Almost.

At an MSRP of just $38, this one is an absolute must-buy. I just can't say enough good things about Eslor's Comforting Mask.

Ingredient list as listed on the site


Active Ingredients: Seaweed Extracts, Aloe Vera Gel, Kaolin, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil and Ginseng Extact


100% Free of Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) and Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES).


DSCN3203


To learn more about Eslor and their great beauty lines, please visit them at:


I received the above product free of charge from Eslor.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment