Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BzzAgent: Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor & Skintimate Shaving Gel

DSCN4099

One of my most recent BzzAgent's campaigns has been the Schick Hydro Silk razor and Skintimate Shaving Gel. The kit came with the razor to try, coupons to share and a free coupon to pick-up a Skintimate shaving gel of my choice. I purchased my shaving gel at Target and opted for the Skin Therapy formula that aids with moisturizing and hydrating, plus includes Vitamin E.

DSCN4101

Schick Hydro Silk razor is formulated for "Sensitive Care" and not only provides a close shave for smoother results, but has added benefits:

  • Hypoallergenic Serum to Protect against irritation (with Shea Butter)

  • 5 Curve sensing Blades

  • Moisturizes up to 2 hours after Shaving

  • Dermatologist Tested

  • Unique Skin Guards on each blade for added protection

  • Even a Soft-Touch Handle to make shaving a breeze


DSCN4102

I have been blessed with not having sensitive skin on my face but my legs are another story. After I shave, I get itchy legs no matter the blade's age, so I usually resort to shaving aids like shaving gels/lotions to lessen it. I then have to make sure I hurry up and apply body lotion because if I don't, I'll pay for it and trying to do your make-up with itchy legs......well, the results are not pretty. I used the new Schick Hydro Silk razor and I noticed after rinsing, my legs did not even start feeling that tickle that then turns to an itch. I was able to get out of the shower like a normal person, dry and still no itch. I then applied body lotion but this time taking my time versus hurrying up to calm down the irritations. No razor bumps or even redness! I attribute the results to a combination of the sensitive skin formula but let's not forget the moisture I was able to get from Skintimate's Shaving Gel. The gel made it easier to shave and allowed me to get a close shave without dehydrating and stressing my skin's surface. I thank the Vitamin E oil for that because I have used it in the past with wonderful results. The duo works so I will be purchasing this combo in the future!

DSCN4530

Visit Schick and Skintimate On-line to view their latest products and pick-up Money Saving Coupons:

  • Schick On-line- http://www.schick.com/us/hydro-silk.shtml

  • Schick on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/SchickHydroSilk

  • Skintimate On-line- http://skintimate.ca/

  • Skintimate on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Skintimate


I received the above product free of charge from BzzAgent's, Schick and Skintimate. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment