Friday, February 6, 2015

Celestial Seasonings: Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea #CelestialTea #FrostyVoxBox

IMAG2307

Influenster's Frosty Vox Box included a sample of their holiday tea, along with a coupon to save on a future purchase. I enjoyed the tea as-is with just a touch of honey. I like that the tea is decaffeinated because that means I can enjoy a cup at anytime and not worry about being too alert later, and not getting any sleep. The peppermint is not overwhelming and really makes this herbal tea different from the everyday flavors I already enjoy. Not just a holiday drink, since I have been enjoying it all Winter!

IMG_20141222_223136

Connect with Celestial Seasonings and find your favorite at:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Influenster and Celestial Seasonings. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment