Thursday, February 19, 2015

On January 12th, I get notice to please review the Runa product. I still had not received the product, so I assume it should arrive soon. The first week of February, I get the coupon to redeem at my local Safeway/Von's market. I got the store and while I'm looking at flavors, I notice the coupon expired on 1/31/2015.

IMAG2414

Runa sent an expired coupon!  I then decide to contact them and alert them of the simple mistake, and I get this beautiful response:

Hi Linette,
Thanks for reaching out!



I apologize that you received an expired coupon!  Unfortunately at this time we are out of coupons, and are not looking to produce any more in the near future.  Please further direct your concerns to info@swaggable.com.

Thanks again for contacting us, and have a wonderful day!


Best,


Not even signed by whoever replied to my contact.  You can imagine I was not so thrilled and I know mistakes happen but to ship an expired coupon is a poor reflection on the company and let's say if a consumer had issues with a product, Runa could not make good as they are not even producing any more coupons of this kind any time soon.  Waste of time and even gas!




No comments:

Post a Comment