Monday, February 16, 2015

Ozeri: CardioTech ProSeries Wrist Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor, Model BP01K Review #Ozeri

IMAG2260-1-1

Health and wellness are a big thing in this house. Both hubby and I try very hard to take care of ourselves, and sometimes the best way to do that is by keeping an eye on things like weight, blood sugar and blood pressure. Up until a couple weeks ago, we did that by sitting in that icky chair at the supermarket and using the communal blood pressure cuff to get an idea of where we stood. And then Ozeri made us an offer we couldn't refuse. Would we like to try and review their CardioTech Pro Series Wrist Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor (Model BP01K)? They didn't have to ask twice.

This little Ozeri cuff packs all the features of it's big brothers at the supermarket into a package smaller than your coffee cup. We both dove right in to find that this Ozeri wrist cuff has a plethora features, not the least of which is a memory function for two different people, for over 180 entries (!!) tracked. So tracking your blood pressure is a breeze. Did I mention that batteries are included? Have I mentioned how much I love that? Batteries are included (2AA) and I love that. Three buttons with a big, easy to read display LCD display. I would like to see it back-lit (for that you need to upgrade to the BP2M model), but at this price point it's not a detriment at all. And since both hubby and I have family with a history of hypertension, the Automatic Hypertension Indicator is appreciated. It will also notify you of any detected arrhythmia. It's quick, it's painless. It fits pretty much any wrist easily and comfortably. This little guy is a winner, and something no home should be without.

IMAG2263

Retail Price Point: $32.95 via Amazon and the product comes with a 5-year Warranty

I usually try to nitpick anything I get to try, because I'd want to know if I was buying this what I could find wrong. If I were pressed, I would say that there are cheaper ones out there. But then it becomes a game of "How cheap should one be with one's health?". Build quality matters. Component quality matters. We've owned Ozeri products in the past, and they are built well and built to last. So for my money, Ozeri has earned my trust. I think you can trust them too.

Connect with Ozeri at:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Ozeri.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment