Friday, February 6, 2015

Rimmel London: ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner #Rimmel #FrostyVoxBox

IMAG2308

Rimmel was kind enough to indulge us with two of their products via Influenster's Frosty Vox Box. The first one is the part of the ScandalEyes collection, the waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. I usually use a brush to outline my eyes with eye shadows, but it can take an extra 5 minutes I do not always have to spare. My eye shadows are also not waterproof, so this is why sometimes I may skip on eyeliner as a whole. Not no more! This beauty just glides smoothly and has staying power. It not only remains where you leave it but the color's intensity and application does not budge. Waterproof and stay proof indeed! You then think about the colors to choose from and the price-point, this is a must for any beauty box! I suffer from seasonal allergies, which means whatever is in the air is going to irritate me all year round and I can say that even though this Rimmel product is tough against humidity, sweat, weather and any moisture, it was very kind to my eyes. Definitely will be picking up more and can't wait for the beautiful looks I will be creating this next season because waterproof make-up and bikinis are just a pair made in heaven. Get yours today and this is an affordable and very appreciated gift anytime of the year!

Retail Price Point: $4.49

IMG_20141222_223136

Connect with Rimmel London at:

I received the above product(s) free of charge from Influenster and Rimmel London. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment