Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Japanese Konjac Sponge: Green Tea Puff Review #KonjacSponge



IMAG2359

I'm still on my Konjac sponge binge because they really perform so well. My skin has improved dramatically and I attribute it to being able to achieve gentle exfoliation on a daily basis, with zero irritations or adverse effects. Not all natural items agree with us, however the Konjac root really is so gentle and kind to the surface of my skin, that I can report less blemishes and just overall a better glowing complexion.

IMAG2363

I learned this past week that not all sponges are created equal and a few days back had to unfortunately give negative remarks to a charcoal one that did not seem it was derived from what was noted. Not this time! I can easily report that I think I found the company to stick with. You know! The company that actually uses and makes a great product that is still 100% natural......that company is, The Japanese Konjac Sponge.

First, you will see just by how the product is made, stored and shipped to the consumer that this puff is on a whole other level. The Konjac sponge is nicely crafted and larger in circumference from the other brands I have tried. I have also learned through observation on how the "milling/grinding" of the vegetable root is done really makes the difference. Those air bubbles on this sponge are small and tight, just like I want the pores on my face to be! The Japanese Konjac Sponge company also has a huge array of sponges that are infused again with 100% natural ingredients to fit your needs:

  • Bamboo Charcoal

  • Cherry Blossom

  • Green Tea

  • Pure White

  • Wild Mint

  • Citrus Fruits

  • All the above selections are also available in larger sizes for the Body.


I wish I found this company before because I was so happy with my first Konjac sponge, which I tried several months ago and that "Konjac High" started to fade when I noticed that respecting what you produce and make is not something everyone takes seriously. I started to feel the sponge was being treated as a fad and not really what it is, a product that works without gimmicks. You may see infusions to optimize performance but the base product has to be solid and The Japanese Konjac Sponge company produces one solid and great quality product that as of today, has outperformed all other brands I have tried.

[gallery type="slideshow" size="medium" ids="4701,4700,4699,4703,4704,4705"]

Retail Price Point: $11.65 for facial sponges and just $13.90 for the Body puffs via their website.  Visit Amazon and score this awesome sponge for $11.00!

Results:

I was kindly given the green tea version that is suitable for oily and combination skin types. My T-Zone has been acting up as the days warm up and my routinely normal skin areas have actually been more towards the dry side. On my first use, my skin is immediately evened out. The sponge feels solid in weight and balances nicely in my hand because of how well the vegetable root is packed and shaped. It's soft on my skin and when I rinse my face, I notice I have an even skin tone and the green tea balanced my skin beautifully. I pat dry with a towel and 5 minutes later, my skin air drys and does not feel ultra-dry and stretched out, but just normal. Still soft to the touch and a nice glow but I can't get pass the even complexion it left. I'm not blotchy and I remain like this for hours because I went with zero moisturizers to see if the green tea would dry me out. It did not!

IMAG2368

Ingredients: 100% Konjac Glucomannan, Japanese Green Tea Extract, and Green Clay. The product is also handmade in Japan.

IMAG2369

Final Verdict:

All these sponges orbit the $10 price point and some fluctuate up towards $12, with $18 being the highest I have seen. As most are $10, let me tell you that your face and safety of what you are using is worth the extra $1.65 here! The Japanese Konjac Sponge company takes care in production, they have a website that is full of information that is well written and easy for the consumer to learn how and what Konjac sponge will fit their needs. They have a web presence and coming from the girl that has tested all these 100% natural products, they are truly not all 100% equal so go with the best I have found so far, The Japanese Konjac Sponge Company.

Find the Konjac Sponge that fits your needs at:

 

I received the above product(s) free of charge from The Japanese Konjac Company.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment